2018-06-17 02:33:50

Hi.
Like the topic says, I will take requests for movie vault links. I will also post links to new movies and TV shows as they become available.
I do have a rule. I will post links to things that people ask for, however I'm not going to monitor this. If you are under age and request something like f is for family, or big mouth, I am going to give them to you, but you are responsible if you are offended or horrified by these things. Also, all these movie vault links are from sendspace, and I will not upload things to another storage service for you. If you don't like sendspace for some reason you'll just have to deal with it.
Now then, I will post the links to the latest movies. The movie vault has been silent for the last week, but there are a few new movies out. Here they are, a very english scandall , a miniseries of somekind, filmstars don't die in liverpool , evil genius , a true crime documentary about a bank robbery, and finally, the 1517 ti paris .
Enjoy!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-06-17 03:30:27

I mean anyone can go and search that on their own, why do they need someone else to come along and do it, I'm not really sure what the deal is there. Also, I would gladly pay for the movie vault, if they hosted it on a non-shit platform. I can't justify spending that on sendspace when that would be the only thing I would use it for, and without premium, the downloads are so slow as to be just non-relevant. The downloads often fail as well, precluding the whole, start a bunch up and let them run overnight. And I will not use a download manager, as they are not even needed in 2018, download managers stopped being a necessity like at least a decade, probably closer to two ago.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-06-17 04:05:17

Even with download managers sendspace throttles it. Seriously, why can't they use amazon s3? I believe they have to pay for their sendspace pro anyway.

2018-06-17 04:16:16

Hi.
@Jack, I agree, I really wish they would use something else, but I think I can guarantee that they never will. Especially because they would have to move everything.
@Ironcross, I was doing this to help, I've seen people request movies before, and I thought this would benefit people who don't use the vault. I had somebody do this for me a while ago, and I really appreciated it. I thought since I use the vault frequently, I would return the favor to others.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.

2018-06-17 05:21:16 (edited by jack 2018-06-17 05:21:46)

Fine, then they could hire some small-time freelance contractor to take care of the migration and call it a day. Lol.

2018-06-17 06:34:13

I have well over 2200 movies from the website. That’s only movies. I have quite a bit of TV series and documentaries as well! In fact, I believe my storage is now up to 687 GB of describe content!

2018-06-17 11:59:16 (edited by flackers 2018-06-17 12:00:14)

I've found that doing your own audio descriptions that subverts the story can be a fun way to spend an afternoon. It's like having a guy deliver an important speech in French about economics or something, then adding English subtitles that make out like he's talking about playing with lego in his batman outfit.

2018-06-17 13:24:11

Yea as I posted in another thread, I actually made a couple of movies with description:  Home alone 2 Lost in New York, and Major Payne.  I eventually want to get FF7 Advent Children, and the three original TMNT movies.  Those are movies I'd love to have.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-06-17 14:54:46 (edited by Orko 2018-06-17 15:00:13)

@Ironcross32

Do you ever have anything nice to say about anybody or anything? It seems like everytime you post a message, it doesn't contribute anything, it's just a generally negative rant.

Sendspace is what it is, like it or leave it, but shut up about it already. You accomplish nothing but increase your posted messages count.

And your first assertion is wrong, because of the way the Blind Mice Mega Mall web site works, some people outside the United States cannot access the Movie Vault, but if provided, can use the Vault's Sendspace links, so having somebody take requests and provide links is actually very helpful to them.

@Sean-Terry01

And what is your point? Are you offering to share your library or are you just bragging?

---

Like Guitarman, I will also take requests for Movie Vault links.

The reason the Vault has been quiet this past week is because Lee, the person who maintains it, is on vacation. I know this because I am a regular contributor of content for the Vault and he is a good friend that I talk with frequently.

2018-06-17 16:03:44

Hi there.
I will gladly apreciate if you can send me the secret life of pets, Home alone 1 2 and I believe it is 3 with them and if it exists described Preason break.
Thanks in advance for this.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-06-17 16:04:38

Hello. I can also take requests if nobody is available since my account works just fine and I can share the links. Plus, a sendspace download has never failed for me. Yes, slow for sure, but never failed. I do use a download manager, and the assumption that they are opsolete is so terribly wrong. I wonder why do IDM developers update their opsolete software. Oh yeah, it is probably because of people with unstable connections and slow servers like sendspace for non premium users. I am glad for you if you have a really fast and stable Internet, but I know mine isn't that fast so download managers help a lot.

2018-06-17 18:34:08

I agree with Nidza07, before I got my Sendspace Pro account, they were slow, but they were reliable, even without a download manager, I could start a download and knew that when I came back an hour later, or whenever, that the movie will be done downloading. I've never had to redo a download because of some problem with Sendspace, if there were any problems, they were more than likely my ISP.

Anyway, enough of that, on to the requests.

Home alone
https://www.sendspace.com/file/jeiq0v

Home alone the holiday heist
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5jixiq

The secret life of pets
https://www.sendspace.com/file/8vv27s

For that last one, I think you prison break, which they don't have, another similarly named movie they do have in case I'm wrong about what you meant is point break, both the original and the remake,.

Enjoy!

2018-06-17 18:39:54

@9 You dare say that shit to me when you act like the holier than thou fucking cunt to everyone here? Turn around and sniff the hypocrisy coming out of you, maybe it will make you pass out because it is so strong.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-06-17 18:59:45

Some people know how to behave on a public place, all  I am saying.

2018-06-17 19:02:07

Start shit, I finish it, all I'm saying.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-06-17 19:03:05

Haha chill out post 9.

2018-06-17 20:10:38

First, thanks alot Orko, I really apreciate that.
If you can keep them until tomorow, that will be best cause I am running lo on battery and I have my charger away.
Second, what is the best download manager? Because my internet is soo stupid and the biggest download speed was around 2 mbps.
Therd, please stop this debate about send-space, download managers and things like that, everyone can use what he or she wants and if you want something from someone, respect their rules and if someone wants to make something good for the comunity, please, do not blame him or her because after chriticism people will not want to make good things anymore.
Sorry for this looong post and sorry for my bad english, but I howp you will understand me.

2018-06-17 21:56:36

I agree, I don't say negative things about anyone else's choice for online storage because I respect their decision, my objection to Ironcross32's message is that he posted the message with no intentions of contributing to the conversation or to the thread's request. While he has a right to his opinions, there are right and wrong times or places to voice them. Posting his opinion in threads where that opinion isn't requested is simply just being a troll.

I don't have to save anything, those are links to the Movie Vault's Sendspace account, they're good until something unknown happens and the movie has to be reuploaded.

I don't use download managers, so I can't offer any recommendations, sorry.

Enjoy!

2018-06-17 22:17:38

all jack ass mooveys

“The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy.
The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” —

2018-06-17 22:34:44

I would recommend GetRight. For multiserver downloads it offers segment downloading, though typically these days that isn't required nearly as much. Nevertheless, segmenting the download into up to 4 parts can really speed up downloads in some instances. The free limitations aren't that bad from what I remember. It's pretty reasonably priced at $19, but they actually offer it through Trialpay as well, so often times you can get it for free thanks to affiliate marketing.

2018-06-17 23:19:20

Hey Jack, I do have to correct myself in a way, from my dial up days, I used GetRight, and in fact it was my first shareware purchase. Although I haven't used it in years, I can highly recommend it.

2018-06-18 01:15:29

Hi.
@TysonSylvester123, they are not all available but here is what they have, jackass 3.5 , jackass presents- bad grandpa .
@Orco, that's good to know, also, I'm sorry if that sounded like a criticism, I just noticed this over the past week.
@Ironcross, I have to correct you there, the vault is free for everyone, but it is true that some countries don't have access to it. And I never said anything to anyone about using a download manager, you brought that up yourself.
@Angel, home alone 2 and 3 are unavailable, the ones Orco posted are the ones that you can get.
Okay guys keep them coming!

Guitarman.

2018-06-18 06:53:07

I was hoping someone would have uploaded the new legends of monkey by now.

It's on netflix, but unfortunately not if you're in australia.

Notice that the netflix stuff hardly gets uploaded to the vault?

Maybe the popular netflix shows like 13 reasons why, but the kid's shows, they normally don't get uploaded for quite some time, if at all.

I can also provide links if I come accross requests, since my account works, for now.

I don't think prisonbreak has ever been described, which is a shame, because that was such a good show when it was on.

2018-06-18 08:54:28

Can you please get the 3rd season of masha and the bear?

2018-06-18 09:32:11

I like Masha too, but I saw only a small part, so, if they have it, can you get it please?