2018-06-17 01:21:41

Hi,
Can someone please provide something such as a main menu guide for Dead or Alive 5 last round? I have it on xbox although I'd imagine the ps4 menu being similar. I can't seem to find story mode at all, in the original game that used to be the top option, it's like everything has changed. I've installed the full game though, with story and all 30 or so characters. Not wondering how to acccess the various modes.

2019-03-13 11:38:52

does anyone still need this menu guide?

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2019-03-13 18:33:08

Yes please

2019-03-15 10:47:40

dead or alive 5 last round menus for xbox and ps4

main menu
fight
training
extras
leader boards
options
music
xbox store

fight menu
vs
arcade
time attack
survival
team fight

vs menu
solo match
tag match
fighting settings
exhibition mode
note: after selecting solo or tag match, you will be brought to a screen where you must choose which side you want to fight on. you are currently on the left player1 side, go to the right for player2 side, then hit A button. now you are on the character select screen. After choosing your character with the A button, now pick the costume by moving up and down then hitting the A button.

arcade menu
solo match
tag match

note: after selecting solo or tag, you will be brought to a new screen where you choose your difficulty.
you start off on rookie, then if you move down you will be on the following: easy, normal, hard, champ, true fighter, master, legend

survival menu
solo
tag
note: after selecting solo or tag, you will be brought to a new screen where you choose your difficulty.
you start off on rookie, then if you move down you will be on the following: easy, normal, hard, champ, true fighter, master, legend

team fight menu
start
fight settings
note: after selecting start, you will be brought to a screen where you must choose which side you want to fight on. you are currently on the left player1 side, go to the right for player2 side, then hit A button. now you are on the character select screen. After choosing your character with the A button, now pick the costume by moving up and down then hitting the A button.

training menu
free training
command training
tutorial
combo challenge

free training menu
solo
tag

options menu
how to play
game settings
controls
screen
sound
language

sound menu
note: go left/right to change the volume of that setting
music
sfx
voices
system voice

online menu
ranked match
lobby match
fighter list

Note: this is how you would create your own lobby to send a private match to a friend, or fight a group of randoms in a room
lobby match menu
search
create
note: go down to create, then press the Y button to bring up the room settings menu

room settings menu
connection
opponent strength minimum
opponent strength max
fight rules
fight type
rounds
time  limit
max health
wait time
players, on 8, go left to change, it goes down by 1
private slots, go right once to make all player slots private, no one can come into your lobby unless you invite them
press the Y button to exit this menu. now you should be on create, press the A button to create your room.

once your room is created, press the Y button, and this menu will pop up.
change fighter
register
find tag partner
invite friend
block
gamer card
controller
note: when you click on invite friend, narrator will pop up from here
once you invite your friend, to close this menu, press the Y button. now press the A button to hit ready

here is the menu when you press the X button in your lobby room
start fight
kick out
transfer host
change rules

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2019-03-15 11:43:58

huh, so story is just, gone then? Weird.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2019-03-15 14:37:16

Should still be there. I played it a couple months ago. Has to be the first option.