2018-06-14 14:41:05

Hi.
I have updated nvda to the latest version and I have noticed that jgt plugin isnt works with this version.
After entering my data and clicking ok tha login window coles inmediatelly and addons says that I need to login to the account.
When I am trying to open a login screen again it says that a settings window is already opened but it is not true.
Does some one has the same problem with this addon.
I think that ian reed should look at this problem.

2018-06-14 15:24:57

The plugin probably needs to be updated.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-06-15 13:19:10

There is this new plugin version with improved translation. Did you update it to this version.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2018-06-15 21:54:30

the newest 2.0 with better translation still falls to this problem, this is probably a side-effect of NVDA restructuring their dialogs and redoing their WX. Unfortunately I know of no way to fix this, I actually got the error that a settings dialog was already open trying to log in before I had even done it, though I had checked JGT settings. It's almost as if he doesn't close his windows correctly, or the event handlers somehow don't fire. But yes, I can observe this too. Somebody should get this to him asap! I was just wanting to play shadow rine!

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-06-16 04:38:51

I have fixed this bug.
Download and install a fresh copy of JGT to fix it on your computer.
Here is the link for your convenience:
https://BlindGamers.com/downloads/JGT.nvda-addon

Cheers!

~ Ian Reed
Visit BlindGamers.com to rate blind accessible games and see how others have rated them.
Try my free JGT addon, the easy way to play Japanese games in English.
Or try the free games I've created.

2018-06-16 05:53:41

thanks for the fix, works like it should!

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

2018-06-16 14:05:48

thanks ian for the fix it works.