276 (edited by anthony002 2018-06-10 23:38:06)

Or, if you want to be totally lazy and cheat, you can just use the gameshark code to walk through walls and head strait east from the entrance to ice path into Blackthorn. Once the music changes to the blackthorn theme, you can use fly and fly to the city normally. I've managed to complete it without doing that, but it took wayyy too long, and I just didn't enjoy it.
Oh, quick edit, keep in mind if you do that you're gonna miss out on something that could be important. It's been a little while though so I can't remember what it was.

Thumbs up

277 (edited by Dekyo-NEC2608 2018-06-10 23:58:00)

The important thing is the HM07 that will be needed later.

FM, SSG/PSG and 波形メモリ/waveform memory/wavetable sound sources lover.

Note that English is not my native language. Thanks.

Thumbs up

My cousin and I did plenty of sharking when I was younger, mostly for unobtainable pokemon. That was when i played more actively and kept up to date. But I always feel like my accomplishments aren't that special if i cheat to get them

Thumbs up

can i get a link to that cheat?

Thumbs up

280 (edited by pulseman45 2018-06-13 10:16:49)

I agree the boulders are hard, I only managed to push one of them in a hole for the moment. The others I try to do the exact same as in the walkthrough I found, but there is always a point where the boulder gets stuck. I guess it's also a matter of pushing them in the right order. At least it seems there are several possibilities, because the one I managed to push wasn't the first to be indicated in the walkthrough.

Thumbs up