where can i find the piece of magic i need it for the miracle egg

Thumbs up

What you need to do is to fight the magical ball with the magical edge and switch into reflection mode and once it fires a certain attack it will reflect it if you are facing the ball. Also i have been told if you hit the piece of magic while the ball is close enough to it, the ball will get a nice chunk of damage from that. I'd recommend destroying the ball with that method only when you have enough pieces of magic for the miracle edge though.

Thumbs up

the clone generator uses mysterious chips as its ammo, just like in bk2.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

Thumbs up

Hi there. Got a question. How, or when does the large box on 1.1 reappeer? I mean when you take it it's gone likely for a long time so When does it reappeer to get like 10 bats for a homerun bat or what ever that is? Oh i hope it's not that when ever i complete a mode it reset my game this box appeers and that's the only way because in that case it takes hell a loooong time to get the homerun bat. Can't wait to return projectiles haha. Thanks for reading

how you act with others, They act with you in the same way.

Thumbs up

Hi how cani find hiper boomerang i need it for makink javelin

Thumbs up

for the box in 1-1, you just store the items it gives you in the warehouse and it'll reappear. Or maybe just store all your plate launcher ammo. But either way if you don't have that stuff in your inventory it will appear.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

Thumbs up

[wow] thank you. I never thought of that. BTW idk what this is but large mines as said, are supposed to deel only 3000 damage but idk how my large mine is deeling 33033 damage and i bought a good tun of them to surprise the bio system with them

how you act with others, They act with you in the same way.

Thumbs up

Hi,
What you also ould do is get a clone generator and clone the shit

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro
just you can find me on most multiplayer games with this name lol. If you wish to come in contact with me, just pm me on stw, i'm around there for the most.

Thumbs up

Go into stage 16 workshop, then in collection items, go all the way to the bottom and craft some chips, that is what the generator uses.

Thumbs up

I have reached the last room of the penultimate level and have a problem. I'm guessing it's since the update which added the ability to warp to the furthest room you've reached in the level if you died, that this issue has been present.

Possible spoiler information follows.

I'm at the room with the discs which you have to put in the correct order, and find myself without the relevant paper which you collect after killing the mud monster boss. I suspect this is because I died after having collected it, thereby having me lose it, and then have used the warp to skip past it.

I would be very grateful if anybody who has the paper could let me know what the order is, as otherwise I will have to play through all those rooms again, which I was feeling glad were behind me, lol.

If anybody is willing and able to do that, it'd be much appreciated.

I'm both excited and sad to be very near to the final level. It truely is a fantastic game which really sets the bar for what is possible with a 2D audio game if one puts in the time and effort to create it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thumbs up

For anyone who cares, updated my guide with info about the new switch.

"I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
guards, skyrim

Thumbs up