2018-06-12 17:46:46

I currently have a MacBook with a virtual machine for windows on it, but I have researched some very small windows computers that I think I could save up for. I guess this is the one good thing about almost never being able to go anywhere and therefore rarely spend much money. lol
I liked these computers because they are very small and portable. I am not wanting to do much with it other than play games, and and learn more about the programs that my students use since none of them have apple computers. The gpd win II is the most powerful one, and it seems to include joystick controls for games. I never bought a specific game controller, but it might be fun to try. However, I have also seen 2 other models of crowd-funded computers that are cheeper that might work, and for all I know, normal computer companies might have their own competitors. Has anyone on here used any of these? What did you like, and what didn't you like? Also, how is the keyboard, and what keys does it have or not have? This last part is mostly for screen reader operation.

2018-06-12 20:32:48

thiss goes without saying, but pretty much below 14 inch will not have a numPad, so if you rely on that for screen reader navigation, that may be of an issue. you may also not see applications. page up, down, home, end, are usually FN with in combination of the arrow keys.