Alternatively they can also be found on YouTube, up till episode 66 at the moment. Seems like they upload a new episode every two or three days.

To see a world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wild flower.
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.
William Blake - Auguries of Innocence, line 1 to 4

Thumbs up

And Rusty Quill just launched their Discord server, if anyone's interested in checking that out.

Rusty Quill,  And the Rusty Quill Discord is live! Come join us over at https://discord.gg/xte5Dsg 2 minutes ago,  Twitter Ads Composer

Thumbs up

Someone better be archiving these... Someone that actually has a good amount of storage unlike me that is. :-(

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
"aaoh, that violence was terrible'!"
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

I mean, I have them all in zip files on my external drive, it's just a matter of uploading a season at a time if someone wants it. Haven't zipped the third one yet though, since it's still ongoing, although there are 26 episodes of it out so far, so maybe I should, heh.

Thumbs up

I have a podcast fetcher so I've got all of their episodes to date. I'll be moving them to my external storage drive after a while to get them off my low-memory SSD.

Thumbs up

Hmm, it won't play on Foobar2000, it gives a "security error."

Thumbs up

@devinprater: I can't say I know much about Foobar, though I do have it installed. As an alternative there's YouTube, to which they've also started uploading their actual play podcast Rusty Quill Gaming, which mostly focuses on a Pathfinder campaign...
The first two seasons of Magnus seem to be uploaded though, more or less at least, still missing four episodes of S2, but that's just a matter of a week or two.

Thumbs up

Andn the season 2 finale has now been uploaded to their YouTube page. Just missing 29 more episodes As it is.
Anyone got any thoughts about it so far? Theories? Questions? Favourite episodes or characters?

Thumbs up