so I'm wondering if there is a bug or something I'm doing wrong? Sometimes when someone gets sick or injured, like 3 or 4 people all get injured at the same time! it happens quite often in mition two and three which by the way any mition three advice would be welcome

Thumbs up

It's not a bug, just a string of bad luck.  The game loves to torture players with things like that, haha.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

wait sick and injured, and missions, im assuming this game has been updated???? I played this when you first came out with it aprone, had a blast....still remember when myself, keyisfull, and a couple more people were playing this thing for a week straight so we could get top rank lol we were all burnt out

Thumbs up

Smoothgunner, there was a very early version of Castways that ended after you built and stocked a ship.  If you only played that version, then you really missed out!  Soon after that version, the game was expanded so that all of the early version became mission 1 of 5, then later more missions were added bringing the total up to 7.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

I absolutely adore this game.

Thumbs up

Thank you imaginingstuff!  big_smile  It holds a special place in my heart as well.  I've lost myself in Castaways for more hours than I can remember.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

Yup, it can be fun.
Though when I played castaways2 and then a day or 2 later rolled back to Castaways1 it struck me how relatively simple it is to build and do things in Castaways.

Thumbs up

I am getting a runtime error everytime I finalize my character, it's runtime error5: invalid procedure or argument, or something like that.
Can anyone help?

Thumbs up

djsenter, can you type out exactly what steps you've done, right up to when it errors?  I want to see if I can follow your exact steps and spot where the problem is in the code.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

Thumbs up