2018-06-05 13:33:53

hello everyone.
So, I've been trying to work with a vps which has router OS installed. and I'm having accessibility problems with winbox, the software used to connect to the OS.
I'm looking for any help that I can get, my mane goal Is to creat a vpn server. If there are other working methods, I'd be glad to know.
thanks in advance for all your help

:)

2018-06-05 17:14:27

I don't know, I would never use windows as a server platform, its just abysmal for the purpose.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-06-07 14:06:53

perhaps you're right about windows, but what I want Is to use the app on windows in order to get connected to an other server with router OS on it.

:)

2018-06-07 16:42:15

Never heard of this routerOS, but doesn't it allow telnet or ssh access, if so, you don't need it, you can do this from your normal machine. Windows 10 version 1803 seems to have its own ssh client, all you have to do from a command prompt is ssh user@ip or ssh [email protected]. There is also a telnet client you can activate in the turn windows features on and off section. If you're on windows 7 or earlier, you can use puTTY as an SSH client, and the telnet option I think will still be there to activate.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united