2017-03-20 21:02:39

Hi all,
When you add to cart, you need to click view cart. After that, you will see your total, which should be free, and a checkout link. When you click checkout, you enter your information, and click complete order, and will see the links. Let us know if you have any more questions.
-Michael, 2MB.

Michael and Billy, 2MB Solutions.
2MB Games Website
Games, software, and more.

2017-03-20 21:04:24

I just bought the game. smile

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-03-21 01:23:51

Why have you made phone a required field? I know it can help with account recovery and such, but shouldn't that be our choice?

2017-03-21 02:01:28

@aaron I actually didn't know how to disable it, I'm looking right now, and if I can disable it I will.
-Michael, 2MB.

2MB Games Website

2017-03-21 02:14:12

Hi all,
The phone number is no longer a required field. Thanks for pointing that out.
-Michael, 2MB.

2MB Games Website

2017-03-21 18:50:22

@2mb: a friend of mine seems to be struggling to get the demo. When they try to checkout, it says empty kart even though they already added it. I believe they are using firefox.

2017-03-21 18:52:54

I had a lot of trouble getting the demo too, the page is like really weird. I'm using Jaws, and it doesn't read everything.
Is there a way you could make the demo available without going through the check out? I could understand the full version going through the purchasing thing, but the demo is free, so it should be available without going through the cart.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-03-21 19:09:30

I just got quite an awesome score.
In #2MB #MineRacer, my total time was 4 minutes  and 18 seconds! I scored 453861 points, jumped 17 pits, ducked 15 stalactites, and collected 157 coins! I ended my adventure at the bottom of a pit! https://2mb.co/mr

2017-03-21 19:38:53

Ooooo.
I really want your score but I have onli the demo and no money.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2017-03-21 21:17:46

HI all,
I'm also using jaws and firefox, and have no trouble on the demo page. Maybe what you could try is to 1. Go to the demo page, 2. click on add to cart, but don't go to the top where the cart header is, but instead go right above the spot where you add it to the cart, and click view cart. Then you will go to your cart, where you should see the game. At that point you should be able to check out. For the record, the reason we have the demo going through the purchase process is so that we can track how well we're doing on conversions.
Let me know if this doesn't work, and perhaps I could tandem in some time to see what's going on if it doesn't.
-Michael, 2MB.

2MB Games Website

2017-03-21 21:21:36

I have downloaded the demo from the website.
I have played and propably I finished this demo, so I think that this game should have more traps or maybe ability to kill enemies.
It is boring for because we can only jump throught the same obstacles, collect ramdom coins, nothink more.
I should have more content, I think.

2017-03-21 21:28:01

Hi,
We do have plans to add more content as an expansion in the future, but for now it's simply an arcade game that you try to rack up as many points as you can.
Thanks for the suggestion though,
-Michael.

2MB Games Website

2017-03-21 21:35:34

@mojsior the demo is just a demonstration of the games mechanics and features. It is not difficult to beat the demo. The difficulty comes in the real game. My high score is something like 1,500,000 with 30 pits and around  the same number of stalactites. I'm still trying to beat that, and I play all the time.

My games: https://stormgames.wolfe.casa
Support my work on Ko-fi

2017-03-22 10:45:58

@2MB
I managed to get the site working correctly (seems like a cooky problem).  However, I'm rather frustrated that in order to get a link to a free product I have to provide other personal information just to get a hold of it.

I don't see why you can't just provide a link to the demo, as others have suggested.  If it had been a link I wouldn't have had to start looking through my browser settings to sort all that out first.

I really want to try this game but personally I'm curious as to why you're working with a system that personally feels rather outdated, though given that you seem to be using a specific back end,that's probably why.

I hope to be able to try your game with less hassle in the near future.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2017-03-22 17:57:36

Hi all and @sightless,
We've taken your feedback into account, and now all you need to provide for the demos (or anything  that's a cart with a price of free) is a name and email address. Thanks for bringing up the issue.
-Michael, 2MB.

2MB Games Website

2017-03-22 19:05:19

Gono try this one out, by the way, funny company name (2MB)!

2017-03-22 19:34:44

Just tried the game and I like what I've played, though I really think there could be more added even at this early stage (stereo as an option, music that you can choose to enable) but more importantly, you have a safe jump pit cue, can you have a ducking cue for the stalagtites as well, as long as it's togglable on/off of course.

Here's my furthest run so far.  Might pick up the game and see how far I can get:
In 2MB MineRacer, my total time was 2 minutes  and 13 seconds! I scored 126406 points, jumped 6 pits, ducked 5 stalactites, and collected 52 coins .

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2017-03-22 19:51:09

Hi all,
Responding to the posts above, as well as an update:

1. The stalactite beep doesn't exist for the simple reason that you can duck as early as you want, so, unless you're absolutely going for the stalactite bonus, you can pretty much get them every time.
2. We thought about adding music, but we figured it would make the game a little too "noisy," so didn't decide to implement it.

As for the update, aarch64 (ARM 64-bit) binaries are now available on the website. If you need a link, please let us know with your order info and we'l get you one.
-Michael, 2MB.

2MB Games Website

2017-03-22 19:54:28

@Sightless: you can hold down the duck key. It's useful for if you think multiple stalagtights could be coming. I have made the mistake of being too trigger happy where I ducked, heard a pit tried to jump it only to get hit by a second stalagtight before the pit.

2017-03-22 23:24:12

@aaron that's exactly  what happened to me when I made the audio demonstration:
http://vidstorm.tk/u/storm_dragon/m/min … nstration/
Of course I was trying to talk while playing, so I didn't even come close to my top score. I didn't even make my local scoreboard lol.

Support my work on Ko-fi

2017-03-24 04:08:58

In #2MB #MineRacer, my total time was 7 minutes  and 29 seconds! I scored 1382578 points, jumped 30 pits, ducked 28 stalactites, and collected 216 coins! I ended my adventure at the bottom of a pit! https://2mb.co/mr

Support my work on Ko-fi

2017-03-28 06:48:59

I noticed something while playing just now that I'm not sure if it's intentional or a bug. While the game is paused, it counts towards the total time spent playing when the game is over. While this is technically true, it's also a pretty big loophole to exploit, and I imagine that many people do just this to rack up insane amounts of points. So a little clarification would be nice, so that we know if this is supposed to be a feature or not.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2017-03-30 10:24:55

Just to let people know, Mine racer now has a db page, find it here

Btw, I enjoyed the sounds especially here and the fact that it's about timing as much as speed, since often with arcade titles that instantly start at a ridiculous speed there isn't anywhere for the difficulty gradient to go.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-03-31 03:30:51

Hi all,
We have fixed the bug that caused paused time to count toward total time. Also, we have updated the game with status keystrokes (so you can tell your current time, points, etc). Please let us know if you need your links regenerated, otherwise you can get the game from the links in your account or email and it should be updated. Also, thanks dark for adding the game to the db! :-).
-Michael, 2MB.

2MB Games Website

2018-06-05 16:55:08

hello, why cant i buy the game? on 2mb.games, i cant simply login, and nothing. any ideas?

f.a.t.h.e.r