2018-05-21 11:41:26

hi.

i am gozaltech, like playing games a lot

what i should do to prove a registration?

Thumbs up

2018-05-21 14:24:44

gozaltech wrote:

hi.

i am gozaltech, like playing games a lot

what i should do to prove a registration?

nice, I agree, same with post 452, I just play games to have fun, sometimes to come out on time with my shotgun in hand, and blasting some mo foes out of muh way! roflmao but yeah

2018-05-22 08:36:13

Hi, I play crazy party, and I live in Missouri. My name on there is husker, and I am headed on there to put a server up.

Thumbs up

2018-05-22 10:21:27

Hi Austin and welcome to the forum.
Hope you have a good time around here.

@djbigred2006, I'm quite a fan of crazy party myself, although I've not played for a while. Hopefully you'll find other like minded people here.

@Gina and gozaltech welcome to both of you. Would you mind please saying a little  about yourselves so that we can make absolutely sure your genuine human beings interested in audiogames and not robots bent on flooding the forum with spam.
We don't need a  novel sized intro, just something about whether you like audiogames, maybe what your favourite game is or where your from, something like that. Sorry to be an ogre about this but we have had problems with spambots in the past, so need to be %100 sure your genuine forum users.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-05-24 22:33:49

Sendermen wrote:

This forum is flooded by spam bots. If you're a new user, your account is marked as restricted. Please do properly introduce yourself to show you're not a spam bot. Moderators will then whitelist your new account. So tell us who you are and why you want to chime in.

Also, please don't send private messages to the moderators asking for your account to be unrestricted, just write your introduction here, that way everyone can see who you are and gets a chance to come and say hello.
-- Sendermen

Hello, I am new in the forum and I am not a bot big_smile! My name is Arnau and I am currently a videogames student, I am interested in making games more accessible to visual impaired people and I would love to take part on the forum discussions and be able to write my own topics!

Thank you!

Thumbs up +1

2018-05-25 22:32:46

Hi I am Chrissy Trent, I work for haelrahv which is a text based game we are trying to make more accessible for the visually impaired. We are looking for ways to make our world more comfortable for those who can not see clearly.

Thumbs up +1

2018-05-26 09:28:07

@arnaurapid, hello and welcome, I'm sorry this response was a little late (I was rather busy yesterday).
we're certainly glad to have you on the forum, and look forward to your contributions, about existing games plus any work you might come up with yourself.

Hi ChrissyTrent and welcome.

Hmmm, Haelrav is a game I've not come across before, but as you'll gather from a glance at our database or indeed the new releases room, text based games often work very well with screen readers and there are lots of text game fans around here (including yours truly).

If you want to post about Haelrav in the new releases room, myself, and others will be glad to try the game out and give you feedback about accessibility in the game.

Hope you have fun on the forum.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-05-27 11:12:17

Good time! I'm Pavel from Ukraine. I am visually impaired from my birth.
Now I work by teacher of computer science in school. And I learn several programming languages and game development. In my active studyin  are java, python, c# and unity3d game development.
I hope that I can help users on this forum to find answers on their questions.

Teachers only point the way.
You must go through it yourself.

Thumbs up +1

2018-05-27 11:16:39

Hello StarWanderer and welcome.

Glad to have you on the forum, hope you enjoy discussing games etc with everyone here.

2018-05-27 14:31:32

Hi! I mostly go by Aureil on games (or Alaena) and have been lurking around the forums for a while, only registering today. I'm a student in the UK and only have time to casually game once in a while but I've always loved audio games, especially browser-based ones. Oh, and I'm not a bot big_smile

Thumbs up

2018-05-27 19:00:58

Hello my name is ilya. i live in  England in London i like games and i am starting to learn code i use nvda on windows and i like playing stw and swomp they are bowth cool, have a nice day

Have a lovely day.

2018-05-28 01:07:15

Hi there. In fact I'm a moderator of one of the games introduced on the forums. I hope it's not against the rules if I answer some questions etc Cheers!

Thumbs up +1

2018-05-28 12:14:21

@Oriol and Ilya, your both very welcome, nice to see a couple more brits on the forum big_smile.
I'm actually a student myself, albeit a part time post graduate at this point. Hope you have as much fun around here as i have.

@Llecha, nope nothing against the rules in having game mods or admins on the forum at all, actually we're always happy to discuss games with the people who code or run them.
Any questions feel free to ask, or Check the site and forum faq found here

2018-05-28 15:41:27

Hi all! my name is Mehmet, also knowns as perzeus on some hgames. I would like to join audiogames forum. thank you again!

Thumbs up

2018-05-28 15:45:22

Perzeus wrote:

Hi all! my name is Mehmet, also knowns as perzeus on some hgames. I would like to join audiogames forum. thank you again!

I am studying in turkey and I'v interested to play audiogames.

Thumbs up

2018-05-29 08:51:24

Hi Perzeus.
Welcome to the forum and hope you have fun.

2018-05-30 13:30:02

Hi. I'm Michael and I like many types of audio games and play them a lot.

Thumbs up

2018-05-30 22:05:18

Hey! I'm Dan and I'm interested in learning more about audio games so I can create some.

Thumbs up +1

2018-06-01 10:57:11

Michael and Dan, hello to both of you and welcome to the forum.
this is certainly the place to learn more about audiogames, so hopefully you'll have a good time rattling around here.

2018-06-02 12:46:01

hi all! ok my name is john, game world i chose because i was thinking of something and a friend wwho wanted to play online with me decided to format his hard-drive due to people not co-opperating with him and abusing him with threats for someone was going to hack him and get his data. mainly i like to chose rpg online stuff because i like laying games such as rsgames, quentin c's playroom, and lol specially crazy party. anything to just to have fun. hope i can be unblocked for i like audiogames.net and i fully support it and i often come on weather if it's just to find help on something, but to post my questions and thanks would mean alot to me. specially having darks cool advice wich i think no one should go against for he's a cool admin. so to all, i love the world and want to be with you.

Thumbs up

2018-06-02 17:10:49

uhm? that was weird. what was that ment to be anyway? bit odd but still, i'd love to join you all but wow. i tried to wrack my brains on that last post. can't work it out.

Thumbs up

2018-06-03 04:56:44

That would be the reason why this particular thread was created.

Posts like that use to be all over the forums, now, they're contained to this thread.

It makes it a lot easier to track down.

Thumbs up

2018-06-03 12:00:18

wow.yeahh! some people like to do that, but seriously, if only i can be removed from the ristricted part and join everyone, i'd do anything to be free from hear. i just feel so lonely and unable to laugh at anything with everyone.

Thumbs up

2018-06-03 13:37:33

Hi Gameworld and welcome to the forum.
Your account is unrestricted so feel free to join in and have fun.
Btw, I'm sorry about the need to restrict new accounts, but hopefully that nasty spambot shows why we do things this way, needless to say said spambot has now been banned and the post deleted.

2018-06-04 09:47:43

Hi all,

I'm Donald Silverburgh and I am from Dallas, Texas. I am a father of two and I am glad to be a part of this forum. Since I am a gamer, so I thought that this forum would be best to join and stay connected with the rookie and pro gamers. My favorite game which is and will always top my list is Metal Gear Solid. I am a huge fan of Kojima and I cant get over with it