2018-05-30 03:20:33

Dear all,

the NVDACon organizing team is pleased to invite you at NVDACon 2018. Please see the schedule below. We would very appreciate to have on the show. Please invite any other interested person to this conference.
https://www.nvdacon.org/2018-program-and-schedule

In order to join the conference, you need to install TeamTalk on your PC or Android phone. You can also install the app iTeamtalk for IOS.
See you at the NVDACon - Future proofing NVDA!

Best
Adriani

2018-05-30 03:31:39

And put bloody push to talk on ey XDXDXD People were sometimes doing that and looping through and its like, don't y'all user your dang heads? When you enter a larger server full of people, everyone cannot be talking at once, especially during a presentation, good thing they've done the classroom approach last time.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-05-30 04:32:50 (edited by Ethin 2018-05-30 04:33:11)

Damn, some early times here... 6:00 AM and 6:30 AM. Not sure if I can be awake that early over here. But I'll try my best! smile

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-05-30 13:16:29

which time zone is this in?

2018-05-30 15:34:52

Yeah its early for me as well and the pacific people, forget it, unless they stay up late. They do have to account for Europe, Asia and Australia though, which can be difficult to coordinate. They also have to get presenters in when they can be free. Still, that is a little early. But pushing it back 3 hours would make it really late for Australia.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-05-30 22:55:27

Hello,
Will the keynote be archived?

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2018-05-30 23:20:56

It was the last two years I believe.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-05-31 02:06:26

I'll probably wait for the recordings myself, it would be a bit early for me. I'm looking forward to them.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-05-31 07:16:13

ah, will there be any recording? I think I won't be able to join all the presentation sad

good day
togira
sorry for my bad english

2018-05-31 15:24:44

You could join the free discussions areas like opening forum, closing forum and everytime in between. The keynote will be replayed 9 hours later to try to cover as many time zones as possible. Which sessions are too early for you?

2018-05-31 20:01:03

Honestly, I'm fine with just getting the recordings later. That's what I've done the past few years. The information is just as relevant whether you experience it live or not.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-06-01 00:11:33

well, unless you have any questions you really want to address. Or any feedback you want to give directly to NV Access or any addon developers, or even to us NVDACon organizers. There are many cooperations which have started with an open discussion at NVDACon. But yes, if you just want to stay informed, then the recordings are a very good oportunity.

2018-06-01 00:18:27

in a global world, even if you shift some of the presentations around to accommodate one time zone, there will be another that will lose out. So, as 11 and 13 pointed out, whoever can't make it or doesn't want to stay up past their bedtimes can get the recordings later smile