hi.
it seems that masroor wants this topic ahead of all of the topics at the dev room.
when aprone decides, he will release the game. weather its development completed or not.

bitcoin address: 1LyQ3hziMC2DTnCtgM3V1zfuZ73P3CYT9P

Thumbs up +1

high visualstudio yes i agree to you

Thumbs up

high guys i don't want to miss my topic until this game release.
any status about this project?

Thumbs up

No sir smile

These days I've only had time to work on one project at a time, and even then I don't get to work every day.  With Swamp back up and running, I've been putting the time I Do have into it.  Eventually I will get back to working on the new game though.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

Thumbs up

So, will this game allow you to be able to customise things, kind of like in community fued? It would be cool to be able to make our own equipment, foods, and the like.

Thumbs up

cool, keepe it up

Thumbs up

hello guys how it is going?

Thumbs up

This guy desperately yearns to be an underpaid, overworked corporate drone, being treated like a disposable object by his barely trained and over stressed manager and constantly acquiescing to the demands of every terrible person who abuses him just to make the customer happy, earning barely enough from his hard and thankless job to live in a shitty apartment in a bad part of town and eating only cheap, nutritionally deficient foods every day of every week, with no money to do anything he wants.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
"aaoh, that violence was terrible'!"
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

... or to be their boss.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

Thumbs up