2018-05-24 06:04:45

Hi Oriol,
I found a bug in the game. When I go to download some packs, particularly the NCS Release, batería, and Nintendo. I download the packs, which are in total 60 MB, and they each have a certain amount of levels. How come when I go to buy one of those specific 3 packs does it only say this pack has 1 levels, and doesn't play the intro sound as it should be doing? Is there something I'm missing, or is this a known issue?
Thanks,
Rich

2018-05-25 14:05:33

Hi. I have problem.
I maded pack and want to play it to test.
I pasted it to beatpacks folder and cant buy it or cant play because i dont see this pack in game.

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2018-05-25 14:27:09

Hay Orial, I found a bug, sort of...
I notice that the menu loop file no longer loops seamlessly like it did in the old beatstar.
Could this be fixed?
Later!

2018-05-25 20:01:02

Dash, you must first rebuild your packs folder, then it will appear. Find the option for rebuilding in the main menu.

2018-05-27 10:20:39

Hi!
I have noticed, that there is little pause not only in menu loop, but also in music used in pack levels.
I don't know, if You have same problem.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2018-05-27 11:52:21

Hello.

I downloaded the game setup file and noticed that when I tried to install it, it just sat there and eventually gave me a close or wait for the program to respond dialog. I click wait for the program to respond and it still sits there.

Is there a way I could get a zipped version of this game?

I'm gone for real :)

2018-05-27 13:00:58

I had same problem.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2018-05-28 12:02:17

@Nidza OK thanks but i think it's can be wroted on packs builder tutorial.

Mao!
--

2018-05-28 12:05:05

I saw this pause bug, it's bad because music not looped correctly.

Mao!
--

2018-07-17 00:11:19

The intro mentions online documentation, but I can't find any.

2018-07-17 13:26:14 (edited by JasonBlaze 2018-07-17 13:29:59)

heeya guys, any idea what is the title of the song on the first default pack level? , and what kind of music is that? , , R&B?

2018-07-18 09:48:29

Okay, I just got this and was reading the forum, and I really don't like that the packs are being saved to my C-Drive. I don't want my computer to start running slower because I added such a big load to it. My Mum says you should have as little in the C drive as you can because it's the one where the operating system lives, and right now I've already used143GB and have 94GB left. Does it have to be saved there? We should be allowed to choose where the beatpacks are saved.

2018-07-18 13:46:26

hi
that's a good point, but anyway your C drive will not be slower because of a few beatstar packs.... I'll make this configurable if its a real big issue..

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2018-07-18 13:48:20

at post 136 by Jason Blaze.. there is no title of any song for the default level because the music was made for the game.
and yes it's sort of R&b

2018-07-18 19:43:11 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2018-07-18 19:48:09)

Okay, since I've been assured by multiple sources that I have no need to worry, I'm in the process of downloading everything. xD

I did have a couple questions, though. Why did you take away "Beatbox" and "Wealthy Chance?" I liked those minigames... Keep the beat was okay too... And I wondered why you don't get any special rewards for certain achievements. I mean, I wouldn't think "Go Learn the Actions" should have a reward, but beating x amount of soundpacks, and being crazy enough to download the entire database of packs feel like they deserve more than an announcement you can replay later. Adventure at C: had prizes that came with a lot of its achievements, incentives, if you will.

2018-07-19 01:46:31

I miss Keep the Beat, too, but if I'm not mistaken, there was another topic where it was explained that for some reason it couldn't be implemented in this new version. But it's sad, I really liked that game.

I don't miss Wealthy Chance, though. That was my least favorite minigame by a long shot.

So, the solution for me is to keep both versions of the game around, in case I'm overcome by a wave of nostalgia and want to play Keep the Beat. Or, y'know, tap into my insane amount of beatcoins that I accumulated with very little effort. Lol.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-07-19 07:22:41

I lost my BGT version, though. I had a Windows 10 computer briefly and Norton ate it.

2018-07-19 11:52:24

Apologies for double-post, but ...

Okay, is Double Or Nothing rigged? I've played it three times and not won once.

Also, how can it be impossible to code certain games from the old version? I thought that if BGT could do something, any other programming language could do it, and probably better...

2018-07-19 13:42:57

When I start a game, I hear this high pitched tone in my headset and that's all. I hear the different sounds like the dog and duck and things but the music isn't playing.

When I go to unlocked music, the music plays fine. All other sounds and music play fine in the game, just during the actual game, the music that's supposed to play is replaced with this weird tone, like the emergency signal tones on the television. LOL.

2018-07-20 00:21:38

The BGT version is hosted on the Audio Games Archive, so you can grab it from there.

I have no clue why certain games couldn't be coded, I just took what was said at face value. I think Evil Slots is kind of rigged too, to be honest, because I have never once managed to get all three matching sounds. But I suppose that's better than how it was in the BGT version, where you could get up to a hundred million beatcoins before the whole thing would bug out and you'd lose everything if you tried to play again.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2018-07-20 07:19:38

hello
well, i downloaded beetstar and i think, prize of packs is littel

2018-07-20 07:21:26

sorry, but i cant fined rethem rage topic
the thing i forget to tell is one of packs of reathem rage is rong
in help, music is long and i cant play this pack

2018-07-20 07:50:37

Hi.
At Munawar... You are the second person with a high pitched tone and I have no idea what could be happening.
do you use a 32 bit machine?

To the person who says that if bgt had games why not these, it's not that it can't be done, it's just that I didn't do them yet. haha

This high pitched tone... hmm.

2018-07-20 08:04:43

Can anyone suggest some soundpacks for me to try unlocking? I swear I did better with the DBZ pack in the BGT version, but there is the fact that some of the music in later levels (7 and 8 in particular) are so loud that I can barely hear the prompts over it and miss my cue. Also the sounds in that pack are way too long and I would have picked different ones that didn't involve two-second long clips. Like instant transmission vs. instantaneous movement, "fu" + "sion", lower-pitched yell+slightly higher-pitched yell from powering-up sequence, pained grunt from someone else +even more pained/dying sound, and super-saiyan swooshing for the freeze sound. But that's me.
Back to soundpacks I'm having trouble with, I bought the Crazy Party one and it gets really hard really fast. I can get to about level 7 or 8 without needing safeguards, but then you have the circus music, which is fast, and the heights, which is brutal. So basically I've picked badly and would like some suggestions.

2018-07-20 10:43:59

stw, manamon, swamp pack, 4 guns, bla bla bla