2017-05-25 10:08:10

Thanks.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-04-20 21:15:44

hello guys if you have a working link for the game please put it here
thanks alot

2018-04-21 07:18:33

please if you can give me a link. i don't want to miss this nice game
thanks

2018-04-21 20:54:06 (edited by MarcroSoft 2018-05-01 13:54:24)

Hi,
I have uploaded the installer here:
http://marcrosoft.org/games/The%20Acces … taller.exe
It is a kind of online installer thing that Nicklas made, but it Works here.
I actually created most of the stuff in it...
But I hope you can get it to Work.
Regards,
Marc

2018-05-15 18:48:13

link is dead.

be a hero and stop Coppa now!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkm … DkWZ8/edit
-id software, 1995

2018-05-18 20:59:56

It Works here

2018-05-19 21:52:50

link dead!

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2018-05-20 02:57:59

When I tried to install it the game reported a missing shortcut.

2018-05-21 17:23:42

Hi.
Do to renewed interest in the game from some players, The Accessiware Arcade has been republished at the following link:
https://gaming.accessiware.com/arcade

Enjoy
- NicklasMCHD

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2018-05-21 21:51:17

How do I get around having the executable deleted? Any chances of there being a portable version?

2018-05-22 09:23:52

Hi @KenshiraTheTrinity.
A portable version wouldn't solve the problem but you can try following the steps in this guide: http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=23028
That should be able to fix the problem you're having smile
- NicklasMCHD

If you like what I do, Feel free to check me out on GitHub, or follow me on Twitter

2018-05-22 16:33:52

I will try to give an opinion without being offensive or mean, so please bare with me.

At first I thought it was a demo in order for you to sample before purchasing the full game,  then I thought wait, it could be intended either for the under 5 year olds or severely handicapped people, so if this in fact the case then please accept my sincere apologies.

if not I really don't know why any intelligent person whom are obviously talented at programming would waste their lifespan creating this? I am sorry for this outburst but I just can't fathom it.   a person with just a 30 second attention span would get bored after 15 seconds.

And the fact people are posting for the link because they lost the setup due to getting a new computer means they actually enjoyed it and want it back?

And this ladies and gentleman is the reason we will never get better content, because too many people think we are only capable of playing this dross.

2018-05-22 17:09:32

post 40

I haven't played this game, and don't really have an interest in doing so just because of the nature of the game, however your criticism is not very helpful to people looking into it. It is fine not to like the game, we all have our tastes and it doesn't sound like I'd like it either, but you aren't giving any useful criticism for those who are looking into it.

If you are calling it dross, explain why with solid, demonstrable facts. Saying "dross" indicates that you don't like the game but doesn't convey any information. What about it is dross and in what sense?

You say it would get boring for someone even if they had a short attention span. Why?

And you relegate it to the under-5 and severely handicapped crowd? Why? Are the games childish? if so, in what way?  Or if they are too easy, in what way? are there not enough levels? is it easy to win by repeating a very simple strategy over and over?

The criticism offered before was just griping and had no substance to it. If you want to talk of the areas this game fails, explain specifically.

2018-05-22 18:33:23

You say it would get boring for someone even if they had a short attention span. Why?

Because the amount of brain effort to play the games is 1 level up from a coma state.

And you relegate it to the under-5 and severely handicapped crowd? Why? Are the games childish? if so, in what way?  Or if they are too easy, in what way? are there not enough levels? is it easy to win by repeating a very simple strategy over and over?

You answered most of the question with this question, oh plus add on previous answer.

The criticism offered before was just griping and had no substance to it. If you want to talk of the areas this game fails, explain specifically.

ok I will try.

Firstly its segments of other games placed in a menu system.

there are 0 goals or a point to any of it that constitutes what a game actually is.

I can't really explain it any further due to you actually trying it and let me know where i am going wrong with my views.

I am just frustrated with the lack of creativity I guess shrug.

2018-05-22 19:36:59

I don't know about "never getting better content", audio games have been evolving alongside mainstream games for a while now. Granted not as quickly but I think its safe to say that todays audio games in general are definitely better than our slim offerings back in 2004. And maybe someone likes to play simple word or card games, so to them that type of game would be better than a complex 3d platformer rpg. They are not wrong for having their own preferences, and it doesn't necessarily make em dummer than anyone else.

2018-05-23 08:32:21

@shrike:
1. Why do you not make your own games and show us how things should be done instead of just complaining? Please, make a game, and I would be the first to complain the hell out of it, if I don't like it.
2. Why do you think the game was taken down so people couldn't download it? It shouldn't take you more than a few seconds to come up with a lot of answers.
So, you are basically complaining about a game which was taken down, but people likes it and requested it back. Just, what the hell?
Do you know one of the many reasons for we don't get better content? Well, it is because of complainers like you, who just complain without doing anything about it. You are simply not worth developing games for. You have the choice of just skipping the topic and play games with more content which you are requesting, but no. Instead, you are taking your time to complain the hell out of a game, which has been taking down.
So, please do something about it. Start to make your own game and show us what a good game is like.
To all others:
It's pretty amazing to see so many requests for this project. You are really worth developing more games for... big_smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-05-23 18:30:33

SLJ,

You are absoloutly correct,  I have no business what so ever expressing my views about an audio game on a audio games forum,  therefore to stop any flame war starting through my own fault I will only express my opinion unless it it is in a positive light from now on.

take care SLJ and keep enjoying your games man.

2018-05-24 07:43:26

Dude, things would have been different if you came up with some suggestions on how to make it better, instead of just saying this is a totally waist of time. Take one individuel game and describe how you would have made it better. You don't know if some people have made those games, just to practice their skills. Again, there was a reason for the games were taken down. Some people likes them, which is the reason for they are put up for download again.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-05-24 08:26:04

Lol i enjoyed the game, I like these little games they give you no stress and bring fun and I surprised when i saw the grizly gulch gun fight simulation, it was fun though the fact that enemies don't hit made it a bit strange but it was fun after all and i know you put so much time in that project. Maybe coding one or two of those projects might be easy but not like 6 of them and put them all together in a parent game. Also sound design was good in that game where you should guess a number from 1 to 3 to get some golds from the pot. I mean it was neat. Nice job.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2018-05-25 10:53:40

Thanks @slj and @kianoosh
- NicklasMCHD

2018-05-25 11:40:58

Please, where is the link to download this game?
I have tried It, but It doesn't work.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2018-05-25 17:18:30

Hi @Giovani
I've updated the link in post 1 to point to the new download link.
But here it is again: https://gaming.accessiware.com/arcade
- NicklasMCHD

2019-03-30 23:40:18

the website is down all it says is success gaming.accessiware.com and also when I downloaded the one from the other website and installed it it said missing shortcut please help

2019-03-31 02:13:53

hi @bopitmaster34
The website is currently undergoing some rebuilding.
The other one you downloaded, where it display a "missing shortcut" error message, is due to your anti virus software removing the games .exe file (since it's a bgt game).
To fix the problem, you need to add an exception in windows defender for the games .exe file, someone on here, wrote a tutorial on how to do it, and that can be found in the article room.
- NicklasMCHD

2019-03-31 15:33:12

but also with your other games, the instalation is really fast, and the games are big. I don't understand, I added my entire c: drive to my exclusions and my downloads folder too. so I don't know what is wrong because my download and my c drive is in my exclusions