2018-03-09 13:09:18

I'd love to admin your games. I'm an awesome builder, I love muds, and can't wait to try out your mmo's. I'm extremely young, enthusiastic, and know how to spell:xd.
I can come up with some concepts, and help out with some scripts;, I'm good with game mechanics, I prefer not to use my email wlmfao. pm me if you wish to get in  contact, I won't be able to devote 100 percent of my time in, proably around say 4/5 days a week, depends on if I have lousy homework to finish up on; Don't wanna get in trouble xd.
I'm learning how to program moo, and I'm getting into it. I'll certainly help with concepts, ideas, admining, building, and grammar, spelling, etc fixes. PM me and alert me in this topic. I'd Love to see this sky rocket. Just curious, why did you choose moo? wlmfao you could have done an audiogame, I would have looooooooooved that. anyways, take care yall, and hope to get this shiznick sky rocketing.

I'm a nube. don't always have to listen to me. But everyone has opinions. and opinions can be heard

2018-03-09 16:04:45

I have never seen a submarine based moo only space but never a underwater mud.
1 you could build domes for buildings
2. using algae for fuel. This could be put into a activity gather algae for fuel.
3 you could have single person subs all the way up to your modern day attack subs.
4. sonar this would be like scanning on other muds.
5. the oceans could be made up of five grids each 6000 up 6000 down and 6000 whide.

I'm not sure what else to add. Hope everyone likes my idea. This mud would be based off of seequest.

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2018-03-21 22:40:09

Hi all,
Development is chugging along quite nicely. We have a few great coders, and may be possibly open to a few more.
We really need builders. We need folks who can build planets, moons, space stations, and the like.
We are open to training folks who are interested but have never built on a MOO before.
We want areas well developed and thought out.
If you think you would like to code or build head on over to seranis.net port 2018 and we'll have a chat.
Nightshade

2018-05-21 14:52:00

Hi folks.
Development slowed for a bit because Nocturnus and I moved the family across country and were getting settled. We're back in business now, so if those of you who were helping are still interested, we're at the same place. If others are interested in helping but haven't signed up yet, head on over to seranis.net port 2018 and we'll get you sorted out.
Thanks and hope to see you there.

2018-05-22 00:15:13

Well, I'll be straight up honest, because that's just how I am, no malice intended. When I saw your MOO, it seemed very amaturish, people running around not knowing what's going on, coders breaking things, just not stable. Even for something that's still under development, that isn't encouraging to see. Yes, things are going to traceback, sometimes quite a lot, but really there should not be anything that is corrupting the database. If coders are breaking your database, causing your server to panic, doing anything that requires you to roll back and its happening more than like once or twice, yeah that person probably shouldn't be a coder on a MOO that's trying to become production ready. That kind of thing is gonna scare off any experienced builder, or even someone who knows how to code in moo at either an intermediate or expert level.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-05-22 02:03:05

Yes indeed which is why we've made some staffing changes.

2018-05-22 20:54:37

Well I tried to create an account and its broken, something about validation system. Getting postfix up and running can suck majorly so I know how that goes.

End racism
End division
Become united

2018-05-23 21:45:21

It turns out that Postfix didn't get restarted when the Linodewas restarted for maintenance. Fixed, and sent you your code.

2018-05-23 21:48:45

OK. I don't remember if I had to do anything to get that to happen when I set up my postfix, we'll see, because I just switched to Linode and I'll have to be doing the mess all over again.

End racism
End division
Become united