2018-05-18 08:16:24

I got through it once, with pure luck. The trick with that dungeon you absolutely need to remember, if you haven't figured it out already, is that rooms can have multiple exits of the same direction. That's one thing that makes that place so confusing. It's not easy, that's for sure. I just started up a fresh game after about a year or two of not playing, because I want to experience the post game content.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2018-05-18 09:31:12

Yeah, I'm still stuck in that dungeon too.

2018-05-18 09:34:45

I've noticed that, but it's not very helpful when one or more of the exits is blocked and you're sure the key to get past the locked doors is in one of those chests you currently can't reach because they're behind ledges or stone walls or something.

2018-05-18 13:22:46

It's definitely doable - a lot of us have done it - but I don't have a walkthrough right off the top of my head. I usually don't get confused until the third floor, honestly, because there's a room that has like four different entrances and sort of wraps around itself. Other than that, I can usually figure it out. I actually like that area. It may be my favourite dungeon in the game.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-05-18 16:22:57 (edited by Shadowcat 2018-05-18 16:23:53)

@jayde
I think my favorite dungeon is a tie between this one, and the bonus one. Something about Fencer's story, and a lot of the music throughout... the feels, man. The feels, they're too powerful.
I almost feel like I should write a step by step guide for this place that everyone seems to get stuck on... but I have no idea how I'd do that while still making sense because of all the looping.

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-05-19 01:18:52 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2018-05-19 01:30:43)

I'm thinking I've missed a key somewhere or something, which is annoying, especially when I can hear chests I haven't opened because I can't get to them taunting me with their little bells from behind ledges and stone walls...

I'll explain where I'm stuck. I'm on the third floor, and went through the door at the east side of the room that warps you all around it. From here, there are two north entrances I can get through from either side, but neither one is the one that leads to the two chests I can hear. To the south there are three doors, but again, I can't get through the easternmost one because of a wooden key I don't have, and there's a chest behind that as well. To the south of the warping room is an entrance that leads me to a room with some enemies and a couple of switches I can't get at, as well as a door for the "Sky Team" (God Google Translate is terrible sometimes), and I don't have the key for that either. I've explored all the rooms upstairs that I could find and opened all the chests I could, but I get the feeling I'm missing something major. Please, if anyone could help me, I'd appreciate it...

2018-05-19 15:33:07

Hey there
There's a cave door somewhat in the north east area, but they're always afraid to go on through it. Does it require a quest of some sort or the like?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-05-19 16:04:38

If they are afraid to go through it because it's dangerous, it usually means your sword's level is too low.

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-05-19 17:12:21

Quite the contrary, it's on maximum level, still they're afraid to enter though.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2018-05-19 22:10:38

The cave in the northeast is a side quest.
@imaginatrix
Look again... lol there are 3 exits to that room to the east of the teleporters, not just two. And there's also another narrow passageway in the room with the 3 doors.

2018-05-20 01:04:57

BlindNinja, any hints on where I can start this side quest from?

Kind regards!

2018-05-20 01:44:30

hi guys, any tips on how to get some sort of genglish translation thing going to try and play this game, I did download it, i tried using nuno69 guide in the article room. but all i get in game is english menue, and when start game is selected, i stil get simbles. any tips? are there any way to play the game?

There's a place for me in this universe.

2018-05-20 01:46:54

JGT is a beautiful thing.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2018-05-20 01:54:44

Q-translate does work. But you will need locale emulator as this game isn't in unicode.

2018-05-20 02:26:51

I found my way into the third passage to the north, but I just got the Empty Key. I don't have the Tree Key so I can't get at the other chest to the south of that room because that door is locked. And what about the chest in the middle of all those stone walls in the first floor that has no path to it, and the other one in the empty key room that you can't get at, and the ones behind that ledge on the second floor that you can't get at either...

2018-05-20 02:53:21

Don't worry about the chest inclosed in stone. A way will open to it eventually. In the room with the switches ther southeast and southwest entrances by which each switch is reach respectively.

2018-05-20 03:14:28

Yeah but I can't get through the door between them because I need the Sky key and I don't have it.

2018-05-24 15:47:22

Still don't know where the sky and wood key are. Please please help?

2018-05-24 20:51:46

I'd have to go look don't really have a way to atm without playing through the game

2018-05-25 12:14:19

Hi! I'm stil stuck too, I can't find that stupid earth door... I thought I saw it on the first floor, but can't remember.

2018-05-29 15:10:40

So, after I played the Full Voice Edition, I decided that I would play the original version. It feels a bit harder because there are no audio cues for objects on the field except the ones you get when you are on the same column or row as said object, and I do have more trouble understanding the field viewer, but it is an interesting challenge. Also I noticed a few tracks were changed, I didn't go very far in the game but for example I prefer the original track for the forest ruins. Also the first boss wasn't as hard as I remembered it to be in the Full Voice Edition, but maybe that's just me.

2018-05-29 19:18:47

I don't think that's just you, the AI picked up quite the upgrade in the... well... upgrade. lol

2018-06-04 14:00:18

Is their anywhere that I can find some kind of guide for this game or a Skype group for asking questions maybe?
I don't want to annoy everyone by posting my inane n00bish questions, but between this big thread and the one before it it's not that easy to find answers.
I'm not asking for all the answers, but do to the at times dubious translations and sparse dialogs, I'm already confused as to where I should go next.
I finished the ferry village, but no matter where I seem to go I'm told I can't enter the new area, but no level requirements are given, and the only area I can go is full of enemies that instakill me at LVL2, plus it's a locked field so I can't get out either.
I really don't want to grind hundreds of those easy monsters that hang out on the plains just to get to a level that (might) let me into somewhere.

2018-06-04 15:42:31

The place to go is the temple where you originally came from. big_smile

2018-06-04 18:11:25

Yeah I went their, and I upgraded my sword too but didn't really get any instructions or maybe I missed them?