2018-05-18 16:52:37

Hi, thanks to the person who provided the links for the elliquence speak window and so on. i will try and figure it out now.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-05-18 16:55:09

You are welcome. Just write back here, if you need help. I will help at any time needed.

2018-05-19 08:38:36 (edited by Hrvoje 2018-05-19 08:53:47)

I've heard Microsoft Sam's interpretation, I guess that Eloquence's is even better. You should consider putting this on Youtube.
Edit: I've noticed too much pause between the syllables, and some pronounciation issues. Other than that, it sounds ok.
I don't know which technique have you used to make it sing, but the guy who made Microsoft Sam's interpretation was probably using pitch correction and time stretching techniques. You can hear it on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwa9jVj1b60

2018-05-19 08:45:46

Already done. See post 25.

2018-05-19 12:03:51

Wow, I did not know microsoft sam can sing, awesome.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-05-19 15:08:46

I've also heard the version with Microsoft Sam, and I think the "singing" voice is made with sound editing.

2018-05-19 15:33:48

Hi again.

Here is an updated version of the song. I've made some pronunciation-corections, and some timing-corections for the voice. But this is still not the final version. When I get home, I'll also make some musical improvements.
Click here to download it.

Enjoy!

Best regards:
Aksel Christoffersen

2018-05-19 15:44:20

right... seriously, great job man. making the entire thing yourself, credit goes to you. now on to business. I know most of the eloquence sintacks. sure, I'm not the greatest, but I can script it. now the question. did you have to script each word 1 by 1, or how did you do the wordings on the speak window? I could always get the instrumentals off somewhere, but that is where then my audio editing becomes quite short. either ways, I'd love to know how you actually scripted the words.

2018-05-19 16:35:03

Hi all, i have downloaded the elliquence speak window, and i also downloaded the sapi version of elliquence, but i don't know how to to make it speak the text i enter. can any one please help with that?

best regards

2018-05-19 18:23:11 (edited by akse0435 2018-05-19 18:24:36)

ashleygrobler04: You can press f5 to hear the entered text, f6 to pause, and f7 to stop.

braille0109: You just have to put a syntax, everytime you'll change something in your text, and not for every word. You'll also have to set the inflaction, (`vf), to 0 before writing af song, or else, it wouldn't be a song, but just a speech. It will tel the voice to hold the same note. To see examples, you can download an archive with some Eloquence songs, right here.

It also contains a singing tutorial.

Best Regards:
Aksel Christoffersen

2018-05-19 18:34:00

thanks a lot, i got it working.
how do i output it to wav or some thing like that so that some one can listen to it? or should i record it internaly?

best regards

2018-05-19 18:38:38

When you are in the speak window, press the alt-key, and then right-arrow until options. Here, press down-arrow until it says something like, record to wav. Then press enter. You'll now be asked, where to save the file, and what to call it. When you're done, press save, and then f5. When you press f5, you wouldn't hear any sound, but it will begin to save it as a wavefile. You don't have a status bar or something, but I think it'll take 10-20 seconds, depending on how long your text is.

2018-05-19 21:06:46

thanks

best regards

2018-05-19 21:08:58

You are welcome.

2018-05-19 22:23:51

I did do scripts in the past, but I never did a song. so do I have to script the sentences in the song manually, as if it were a regular script, changing sentence to sentence, word to word, idea?

2018-05-19 22:25:36

Yes.

2018-05-19 22:43:58

But I'm not so good at explaining those things, because I'm not so good at english. Can you please look at some of the song examples, to get more information, or you can send your emailadress to me, and I'll send you the script, I wrote for this song.

2018-05-21 19:00:08

very creative man lol music was a bit loud so it drowned out a lot of the singing, but again good work

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2018-05-21 19:05:14

Thanks.

I'll maybe adjust it in a future update to the song. The project isn't finished yet, but the final version will be finished soon.

2018-05-22 14:37:57

Man! That's very cool. big_smile

2018-05-22 18:00:42

@36 I would recommend against using the internal write to wave functionality, because it maxes out at 11KHz sampling rate which doesn't sound too good. OK, if you're putting it to music, you're not as likely to notice, but if you use an external application, it will be sampled to whatever you have that recording app set to or what your sound card is locked to. Remember the rule that it does well to use twice the sampling rate to capture a frequency, which is why 22050 isn't widely used anymore, and what is more common is 44.1 or even 48. Of course, we can't hear in those ranges, even half of 48K is 24K, outside our range, but there's subsonics and stuff really gets crazy all the theory.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-05-23 21:01:44

Yea, links broken for the tts preschool album. Can anyone upload it to somewhere else? I really want to hear those songs in the album, and @axe, great job! keep it up man

After years, i finally changed my signature! But i don't know what to say :D

2018-05-25 04:30:30

Hi guys.

First, I'll say, that I'm now working on the final version of this song, and I'll send it out within a few days. There'll no longer be changes to the voice, but the final version will contain some more musical instruments. Also, what do you guys think about putting some reverb on some of the instruments, or the voice?

And as a sidenote: I've recently lerned the parameters for Macintalk, so I'll maybe in the future upload a "Mac Alex singing: Can You Feel The Love Tonight by Elton John".

Best regards:
Aksel Christoffersen

2018-05-27 14:31:05 (edited by akse0435 2018-05-29 05:59:01)

Hi again everyone.

Now, I've finished my work on this project and I now releasing the final version. From now on, I'll not continue working on this, unless I recieve some requests on improvements / ideas, for the voice and- or the music.

In this final version, I've added some more instruments and re-played the citar part. No changes to the voice! I've also added some ID3 tags in the file, just for fun.

You can download it right here.

I'll also upload it to YouTube later today, or maybe tomorow, and post a link to it.

Best regards:
Aksel Christoffersen

2018-11-26 21:19:23 (edited by akse0435 2018-11-26 21:21:54)

Hi Again,

Now it's time to update this topic Again.

I've now completely re-mixed the Eloquence part of the song, so it sounds way more natural and follows the music more precisely. I've also added some DECtalk choir.
You can download it here:
mp3
wav

I've also made a completely new version of the song, with same instrumentation, but with DECtalk singing it. With DECtalk, it of course sounds way way more natural in my upinion, due to DECtalk's good singing possibelities.

mp3
wav

Also, just for the fun of it, I made a version where I set the DECtalk voice an octave up, so it sounds like a chipmunk or something.

mp3
wav

Best regards:
Aksel Christoffersen