This is all on you. As a responsible dev and server manager, the duty to back up all your stuff falls to you. It’s one of the core rules of computer usage, because if there’s a way for your data to disappear, it’s going to.

Bar, bar, bar...
Bar is my name and to go bar is my aim...
Sometimes I'll go "Bad bar",
But in the end its always bar, ahem beer, ahem bar! beer bar!

Thumbs up

I would say, it's up to you.
If you want to take it up, I'd say start back from 0, but those who payed for the game, will be ripped off. If instead, you give them their upgraded items, the game will be unbalanced since other people started back from 0.
So at this point, no clue.

If you want to get in touch with me you can follow me on Twitter
have a nice day.
Paul

Thumbs up

Hi Ivan,
I had a payed account before the server got nuked, my username is Charlie, and my email is [email protected]

The answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42.

Thumbs up

Send me an email or Skype me with your email from paypal.

Ivan

Thumbs up

The email in my last post, that’s my pay pal email. Anyways here it is again, [email protected]

Thumbs up

DarfVader wrote:

The email in my last post, that’s my pay pal email. Anyways here it is again, [email protected]

I think he means you should send your email from Paypal, to approve you have bought the game.

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

I bought a paid account back in April, then lost it thanks to a bug, I emailed [email protected] with my proof of purchase and I didn't get it, and now this happened. So yeah, it's gone

Thumbs up

Just [wow]... smile

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

Just [wow] is right smile

Thumbs up

Never got your email. Send it to [email protected]

Ivan

Thumbs up

Hi everyone,
so I am starting to get back into the update that I left off on about a week ago. Anything new you want me to add or fix?

Ivan

Thumbs up

hi ivan; first unban all players you band them; and don't say to any players cheater just if you make sure; and i hope you tell your admins that

Thumbs up

hi ivan
first, fix the rules
i banned because ...
your admin warned me 1 time, after 5 minit jaled me, and after 1 day i banned!
so, fix the rules
then, key x is dont work, fix it
well
change the map

email: [email protected]: skype: mahdi.abedi82
my name on playroom: mahdi-abedi
my teamtalk server information: mahdi.jc-hosting.me, ports 6661: you should create account to login, and for it, send me private message, in your pm, send me username and passwordh

Thumbs up

hello everyone; if you really work on a good update ivan; go fix the bullet lag   because someplayers put alot of mines and motion bombs; that will make the bullets slow and every thing on the server is slowthat's all; thancs

Thumbs up

will, i've never tested the new version , but i am shure my bandata was removed after iven changed the server, hahaha
:d, i'll download the new version and see,

Thumbs up

frnt make lag

my teamtalk server information: mahdi.jc-hosting.me, ports 6661: you should create account to login, and for it, send me private message, in your pm, send me username and passwordh

Thumbs up

Omg guys. Ivan unban me. Ivan unban meeeeeeeeeeee!
How about instead of crying here on the forum about your ban, you like, find something else to play? That hard?

Thumbs up

hello everyone; ivan i thing you got the locker idea from swamp; you going to try make your games is a best? you need to do anything to make the players luse the items; that's what i need to say anyway; sorry about my bad english

Thumbs up

hi all!
mahdi i agree you!
i'm gamer2004.
ivan you don't warne me and i band me 1 day.
i don't know date when i'm unban. pls unban meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
so i'm not cheater unban all players who is band.
fix rules!
and make thing when players can't put lots of mines in 1 tiles.
thanks for listen me.
and i'm repeat unban me and mahdi and all players! if you don't unban me say my unban date! please!
tt server address: gamer-services.jc-hosting.me
ports: 2040
if you want join in my tt server contact info is below:
gmail: [email protected]

my tt server addres: gamer-services.jc-hosting.me
ports: 2040
if you want join my tt server contact me
gmail: [email protected], and skype: giorgi gio

Thumbs up

hi
well, why ivan you removed bike? try to do it, if you add new thing, ask players to remove or not
smile

Thumbs up

hello everyone; he add the bike 1 weak and he remove it; so whats new? he keep add things and remove; things;

Thumbs up +1

*walks away into corner*.
This, is why developing online games should be illegal in this community.

----------
An anomaly in the matrix. An error in existence. A being who cannot get inside the goddamn box! A.K.A. Me.

Thumbs up

Well well well. I’d start recommending you to learn how to use python, because Windows defender.

Thumbs up

dude you are spamming the topic

I really have nothing to say

Thumbs up

575 (edited by mahdi-abedi 2018-08-02 07:02:28)

Thumbs up trevor, poest 571

Thumbs up