2018-05-16 11:52:24

it sort of works that way in swamp too in that you can either be hardcore or normal. normal there's no pvp you're just against the game accept in missions but that's more co-operative than competitive.

2018-05-17 16:02:24

Wait...so you say there exists a PVP-mode, (hardcore as you call it), in Swamp:
I stopped playing the game due 2 reasons:
1. I realized there are too many of those OP powergamers around me, even on its starting map for newer players, those over 100+ level so I felt such a poor, hopeless loser among them.
2. All possibilities of any PVP were excluded, or at least as far as I knew, there existed none.
Or...did PBP available right from the start, but only for those on high levels, on different maps?

In case this was changed, and one can now actually PVP on the starting map too...then I may restart playing the game again!

2018-05-18 10:55:06

you have to play the game up to a certain level before you can become hardcore. its never really interested me so i don't know that much about it.

2019-03-05 20:21:18

@Caccio72 You may want to try our game Caccio, if you haven't already, it's called TextSpaced. It's played through Facebook Messenger and features many things akin to Elite.

2019-03-06 15:24:00

Hi TextSpaced! Sorry if i am asking a stupid question:
Can you play this by using the Miranda-client?
This is how i am using the facebook-messenger.