2018-05-16 13:43:40

does anyone on here use any of the various online tv streaming services? youtube tv, philo tv, direct tv now, playstation vue, and so on? Which one is the most accessible? Once my xfinity comcast promotion runs out, I am considering switching to one of the online streaming tv channel services. I know that youtube tv and direct tv now and playstation vue both offer local channels. sling does also at $5 extra but sling tv does not seem very accessible. Seems like playstation vue upon looking at their website could use better accessibility as well. But youtube tv and playstation vue both offer dvr services. I would only subscribe to philo tv if i want the ickelodeon channels. In my house I have windows10 laptops, android phones and tablets, and one apple tv 4th generation box. So if anyone has information on the best accessible live tv streaming services this would be appreciated.

2018-05-17 01:27:48

I used to have Youtube TV, and for the price you paid, it was all right. The only thing is that they have adds, that's why I left. And if you want a lot of younger channels, they don't seem to have that as much like PhiloTV, or Sling. I've been looking for a good service as well, but have yet to find one that truly works,
big_smile

2018-05-17 01:29:52

Sling is ok as far as accessibility on Android, but on IOS, forget it. big_smile

The thing I liked about Sling TV, is their audio quality is fantastic!

2018-05-17 01:47:00

How is youtube tv as far as accessibility goes? also, have you tried Philo TV?