2018-05-16 04:16:37 (edited by wightfall 2018-05-16 04:17:46)

hi this is my first topic
as the title said above I need accessible program that can burn cd and dvd
but program must be screen reader support
and please give instruction for how to use them also
finally please give direct download link thanks

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2018-05-16 05:47:34

I'm curious now why you need a CD/DVD writer in particular? The default one in Windows should do fine: download an ISO, go into the context menu and select burn to disk. It works, though not all the time. Off the top of my head I can't think of any others. But I know a USB one that works too.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2018-05-16 06:55:58

When I still used to burn CDs and especially DVDs, I allways used CDBurner XP. It was allways very accessible. You were able to burn plain data, burn iso immages, copy CDs/DVDs, create audio CDs and burn video DVDs. If I remember correctly, you could even use it, to copy Blurays. But I haven't used it for years...