2018-05-15 18:40:16 (edited by Ethin 2018-05-15 18:41:12)

I'd like to point out that this engine is really, really old. The OP left this forum because he had RL issues. (Then, of course, this entire community decided to bash the shit out of him because they thought, and some blindies still think, that he owes them something... disgusting, I tell you.)

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.

Thumbs up

2018-05-15 19:07:06

Who said that i'll be using it, i'm just learnning from it

Thumbs up

2018-05-15 22:27:54

@27, I know. But there are probably better ways of doing things than the way that engine does things; in fact, I know there are. Danny has since moved on to a closed-source engine that does things a lot better than the way this one works.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.

Thumbs up

2018-05-16 01:22:30

Everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Maybe a more appropriate forum topic would be "what do people want out of a game engine?", then an engine could be created from the suggestions there-in... Within reason of course. smile

Take care,
Chris Norman
Selling my soul to andertons.co.uk since 2012.

2018-05-16 11:21:15

error 404

Wish You Best Gaming All!

Thumbs up