When you hear the gun shot, they didn't Shoot at you. The other Androit Shoot at the police. Sometimes you have to press X. I don't remember what clues that I was pressing Triangle. I have to play that again. That's one bad thing I wish we have TTS in the game. A lot of time I have to guess or get my girlfriend look at it to know what button to press. It's can be annoying.

Thumbs up

ok thanks for the explanation. I'll try that one again

the end of the world is getting closer and closer,
many huge spaceships, satelyte lazers, disablers and others are trying to destroy the earth,
I take all of them down, and finally take the supreme commander himself,
the judgement day, is going to be happenning soon

Thumbs up

one more thing, do I need to also walk around while using the investigation mode?

many huge spaceships, satelyte lazers, disablers and others are trying to destroy the earth,

Thumbs up

No you don't have to. How is that going so far?

Thumbs up

Sounds like this game is extremely difficult and needs a ton of patience. smile

Best regards SLJ.
If you like the post, then please give it a thumps up.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Happy gaming... :D

Thumbs up

@dragons i'm still at the part after talking to the captain. Still stuck at the part where i have to find clues and i always get shot down by someone else

Thumbs up

The gun going off but it wont hurt you.

Thumbs up

ethe strange thing for me is after the other android shoots the gun at everyone else, I think someone else is having a backfire on me and says something like, what the fuck are you doing? are you going to talk to him or what?
at that part, I can't do anything, other than to go back to the main menu and restart the whole chapter

Thumbs up

34 (edited by Dragons 2018-05-01 02:19:50)

OH ok. You went outside on top of the roof. So you not dieing. NO worry. Keep going until you hear the gun and the little girl screaming. When you hear the commander said, "what the fuck are you doing? are you going to talk to him or what?" That's mean you outside. You should hear the wind haoing.

Thumbs up

after I hear the commander says that thing, I can't press R2 to go in to the investigation mode, and pushing the left analog stick doesn't make any sounds, like when connor is walking around. any idea on what's wrong with this?

Thumbs up

You cant because you're outside to get ready to Hostage negotiation with the Android.

Thumbs up

so at that part, do I need to press the right analog stick and press the interact button or what?

Thumbs up

That's correct also depending how you choose. There's QTE at the end. You can sacrifice yourself to save the little girl. It's just how many clues collecting before you face him.

Thumbs up

what will happen if I didn't collect any clues?

Thumbs up

Certain dialog options and actions will be locked, like using the suspects name, why he's doing it so you can relate to him, etc.

-BrushTone v1.3.3: Accessible Paint Tool
-AudiMesh3D v1.0.0: Accessible 3D Model Viewer

Thumbs up

Post 244 is right or what happen to her father.

Thumbs up

bringing this topic back, I've tried it, so far I've only got 1 out of 7 endings.

Thumbs up

Which one did you got? Did you die and save the little girl?

Thumbs up

not sure witch, but I think danny jump down from the rooftop. I didn't collect any clues at that time so I'm not sure which.

Thumbs up