2018-05-11 22:23:42

Hi!
I have a question. I would like to play something, where I would like to create something or build something, for example like Minecraft, but this is just example.
What should You to play? What games are good for those builders, or creators?
Thank You.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2018-05-11 23:34:45

I guess the closest thing we have to that is castaways and park boss.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-05-11 23:43:13

Thanks.
Those games works well on Windows 10?

2018-05-12 09:23:29

Yes.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-05-12 16:23:51

Yeah the ones mentioned in previous posts. We don't really have a full featured city builder though, which is something I'd really enjoy. Like sim city where you terraform the land, build the streets, place the zones and buildings will be built there, design transit routes for buses, lay down tracks and place signals for trains, place airports, set up funding for law enforcement and emergency services, set up city ordinances and taxes, and so forth.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-05-15 07:27:23

high @post5 nick addamson is making city boss for us

2018-05-15 07:58:40

Yes, I have heard something, but It was another topic, where We wrote down ideas for Nick Adamson.

2018-05-15 16:14:31

@post 5, the ideas you mentioned there, are exactly the kind of things i want in a game, i think that would be prity awesome!

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-05-15 18:42:11

Yeah and sim city 4 was cool because you could drive their cars around and that was fun. You could put it in auto mode where you could just hit left to turn at an intersection, but it wouldn't turn otherwise, or manual mode where you could drive off the roads, or block traffic and stuff, it was all top down type stuff but fun nonetheless. You could also fly some of the helicopters, like the one on top the hospital. You could also directly control where firemen get dispatched to during a fire, and see the active rings of coverage your fire stations could provide, and you best hope you either have the entire city covered, or that a fire never happens outside that ring because they can't go there. Also, if you cut their funding too much, they can't fight fires as effectively.

You could also be a tyrant and launch disasters at the city. You could spawn a tornado that follows your mouse around, you just click and hold and move the mouse and the tornado will slowly move towards it, wrecking everything in its path. You can turn your mouse into a torch, and anywhere you click, flames will burst out of, so you can set buildings on fire. You could launch volcanic eruptions, robot attacks, and more. God it was fun. You could start a fire deliberately outside your coverage zone then manually dispatch fire teams but it would take them a while to get out there, and you'd better hope its not a high density residential area because the fire will spread and yeah.

You also had to set up power and water. Interesting rules though, power lines only had to go from the power plant to one zone, and the zones carry power through them, so if your zones were close enough together, you would never have to run power lines inside your city. I think they could span 3 tiles of a gap between zones before a power line was needed. Running piping was a bit more complicated because you had to run it from your source, so a water tower, or from a lake with a pumping station, then you had to refine the water in a treatment plant to make it potable, then your pipes output from there and you would run them. It would shift to an underground view, and pipes like power would carry through zones, so you didn't need to do the entire city, just places where there were gaps between the zones. If you did the piping wrong, or you did like a loop or something where your input to the treatment plant ever touched the output from the plant, so you had a loop in the system, as long as the pipes did continue past the loop, they'd still get water, but it would be untreated water because even though your plant was running and treating the water, you put a loop in there which mixed the dirty with the clean, so your water was now dirty again. They didn't like getting dirty water lol.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united