You're missing a quest called Haunted by the Past. It has been discussed in this thread, do a forum search for it if you want to get spoiled.

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.

Thumbs up

How do you tricker the quest "Actually love?" I can't seems to find it anywhere.

Thumbs up

Hi! Yesterday I purcased A Hero's Call, but I can't start it. As soon as i open it, it gives me this error. I sent it to the support mailing address, but I post it also here, because I think is a problem of my computer and not a game problem

System.PlatformNotSupportedException: MonoGame requires either ARB_framebuffer_object or EXT_framebuffer_object.Try updating your graphics drivers.    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.PlatformInitialize()    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.Initialize()    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice..ctor(GraphicsAdapter adapter, GraphicsProfile graphicsProfile, PresentationParameters presentationParameters)    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.Initialize()    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GraphicsDeviceManager.CreateDevice()    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GamePlatform.BeforeInitialize()    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoInitialize()    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior)    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()    at Ian.MGGameWindow.Ian.IGameWindow.Run()    at Ian.RPGStartup.RunMainLogic() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\RPG\RPGStartup.cs:line 114    at Ian.RPGStartup.PerformStandardStartup() in C:\Data\Recent\Games\RPG\RPGStartup.cs:line 21

Thumbs up

i have a strange problem,i want to play AHC just now,but i need unlock it again,it means i'm using different device?but this is same computer and my email not get reply yet

Thumbs up +1

Ok, so I posted this in a separate topic in general discussion but I figured I'd post it here as well. For those who don't want spoilers don't read on.
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
Ok, so I finally managed to beat the game yesterday evening and got the two items from the final boss. Unfortunately the game said that only the hero of Farhaven may equip the ring. I don't know about the dagger since those are generally not my preferred weapon. Is this a bug? I also had an issue where, I'd saved my game after going through the credits only to have it constantly pop up error messages once I reloaded that save. The game would run, the ambiance would play and I could move around, but I was still getting constant script errors. I realize that with Ian's departure, which as I said in the update thread I hope was on at least reasonably friendly terms, that bug fixes and things of that nature may be more difficult to implement. I still felt, as someone who purchased the game and will certainly consider purchasing and whenever possible backing any future Out of Sight projects, that I should at least let you know. As for the equipment thing I apologize if it's been asked and answered before.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Thumbs up