2018-05-06 03:26:42 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2018-05-06 03:32:03)

Okay, this is just bizarre. I'm playing Powerful Wolf mode, and I'm at 25.5. I've tried three times to beat the level and I'm fine up until the point where I have to run with Carla through the building while the ceiling is collapsing. The first time the ceiling collapsed right on my head when I skipped the cutscene before I could do anything. The second time it dropped on me before I made it past position 100. The third time it collapsed on me after I'd gotten past position 200 when I should've been safe. I've played this game through on eight different modes before this and made it just fine. What's the big idea?
Edit: Four now. This time everything exploded when I was at about position 150, and I was making sure to stay close to Carla! I've done this eight times before, so why's it suddenly impossible?

2018-05-06 04:30:58

It's a secret ending.  It's basically Carla going back to the Peace society and taking over it after she kills you. Oh yeah, she survives the ceiling like it's nothing.  And since everybody is still considered her a friend, she managed to take over the Crystal city and replace you as mayor,  claiming that you died as a result of outburst of bio energy.  Couple of years later,  she arranged a little accident for Angela, Beeto,  The analysis bastard,  super attacker, and all other Gakishonen.  Well, maybe the accident wasn't that little.  Turns out you didn't really destroy the biocontrol system. You almost did, but you left one tiny piece intact. Using the clone generator Carla managed to restore it back to its former glory.  It's 25 years since your glorious death. 25 years since Carla was inducted as mayor. 25 years since people started to moan under her boot of  tyranny.  No one really talks about you anymore, and when they do, it's only with pity. You've come so close, yet you were so far. Let Bokurano Daibouken 4... Begin.

2018-05-06 05:12:16 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2018-05-06 05:53:56)

Okay, made it this time. Had to run another recovery ring because I lost mine in the boss fights when I tried again and then died. Recovery rings aren't retrieved if you lose them here and then die during the boss fights apparently.

Now I'm gonna do Hell Mode and finally! get the Item Master. I have to beat the mode first but it'll be worth it. I'm starting to get levels at a fairly rapid clip again. big_smile

2018-05-06 09:40:00

The final part is one of the worst things that should be made fair, but I haven't come up with how to deal with it.
@amerikranian: Carla is the best actress in the world who can risk even her own life to deceive all other people. Thumbs up from the developer. So, who is the next main character since the previous cute-voiced boy who sometimes has a dirty mouth had died?

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2018-05-06 17:59:05 (edited by Farhad Ali Bhatti 2018-05-07 07:33:41)

i cant download any game from nyanchangames.com??? I also have finished in powerfull woolf mode and also legend of, but i could not find any special that somebody mentioned?

2018-05-08 02:05:18

And I'm right at the last stage of Hell mode, and it's happening again even though I'm super close to Carla. Can I at least get a hint as to what I'm doing wrong? Should I not be moving in such short bursts? Is it harder to beat the level the more difficult the mode? Why does everything keep exploding when I'm past one of the collapsing coordinates despite my best efforts to keep Carla at my side? I don't know what I'm doing wrong! It's hard enough beating the bosses right now as one satelite missile ends me, and a lot of the other attacks hurt like hell, despite the fact that I've been packing all the stat points I can into defense and attack. This wouldn't be as frustrating if I hadn't been killed by the bosses multiple times trying to do this and I'm scared I might lose the Skyracer if I get that far, and that would really suck...

2018-05-08 02:29:57

The colaptions occur at position 100 and 200. So the best and reliable way to survive is to get to position 99 or 199 respectively, wait for Carla to completely catch up then start running like hell.

2018-05-08 03:12:56 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2018-05-08 04:57:16)

Okay, did it again, and made it out of the stage alive! big_smile Now I have the item master, and also 15k attack and defense points, so I'm going after the magical ball!

2018-05-08 05:59:06 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2018-05-08 07:26:14)

Sorry for double-posting, but I'm stuck on the magical ball.

I have 15600 attack and defense, and 28805 hp. I can take care of the first barrage of fireballs with the Spirit Sword, as long as I'm at a safe distance. I know how to block the other attacks and have done so successfully, but I can't seem to do much damage even with these stats, and I'm scared to have reflect mode off for a long while in case it attacks me while I'm attacking it. Which wouldn't be a problem except that when it comes back to fireballs again I'm close in, and i get exploded before I can do anything to get out of the way or destroy them.

I know someone else used the Aero gear to dodge them, but it hasn't really worked for me. I ran three recovery rings before my first attempt and lost them all thanks to the fireballs... in one go... I do know how to deal with almost everything else, although I'm starting to wish the Edge had more range so I could hit it without having to get too close...

Also, can you fight the ball more than once? Asking because if I do decide to try using the pieces of magic to hurt it, I wanna know if I can get them again later, when I don't need the weapon.

2018-05-08 16:00:05

The Imaginatrix wrote:

Sorry for double-posting, but I'm stuck on the magical ball.

I have 15600 attack and defense, and 28805 hp. I can take care of the first barrage of fireballs with the Spirit Sword, as long as I'm at a safe distance. I know how to block the other attacks and have done so successfully, but I can't seem to do much damage even with these stats, and I'm scared to have reflect mode off for a long while in case it attacks me while I'm attacking it. Which wouldn't be a problem except that when it comes back to fireballs again I'm close in, and i get exploded before I can do anything to get out of the way or destroy them.

I know someone else used the Aero gear to dodge them, but it hasn't really worked for me. I ran three recovery rings before my first attempt and lost them all thanks to the fireballs... in one go... I do know how to deal with almost everything else, although I'm starting to wish the Edge had more range so I could hit it without having to get too close...

Also, can you fight the ball more than once? Asking because if I do decide to try using the pieces of magic to hurt it, I wanna know if I can get them again later, when I don't need the weapon.

you must attack with magical edge then you can defeat magical ball

2018-05-08 16:45:02

@Farhad Ali Bhatti, I think he is using that. The magical edge.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2018-05-08 19:41:58

I am. I know that part. I know how to block ice, lightning and darkness. But then it heals and all my work goes to waste. I assume I can't stun it. Then the fireballs come at me and BOOOOOOOM! Up I go like a defective rocket. How do y'all deal with the fire? You can't block it, and I've tried dodging with both the aero gear and the UFO, but with the former the only way I could go was right, and that was right into the barrage of fireballs, and when I used the UFO I didn't switch back in time to block the electricity. sad

2018-05-08 22:27:49 (edited by alisson 2018-05-08 22:28:33)

@The Imaginatrix
use the hig jump shoes for the fireballs. use the reflector for reflect the electricity, grab the piece of magic an make it again and again, get hmm 5 or 6 pieces, go near the ball and drop all and start smash your spacebar with the magical edge

Sorry for my english

2018-05-08 23:25:01 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2018-05-09 04:05:34)

Thank you, Alison! I haven't beaten the ball yet but the High-Jump Shoes worked a treat against the fireballs and now I can stay in close! I just need to be faster on my switches so the electricity doesn't take me off guard. Everything else I'm prepared for. I just hope when I collect the magic pieces they don't all get wasted because the ball warped away...

Edit: I got the ball, but not the exp. I want the exp, so Imma try this again. Hoping I'll be allowed to. Question. Can you fight the magical ball with the magical ball?

Edit 2: Retrieved my backed-up save so I could get the exp for beating the ball the first time. Wasn't sure if using the magic pieces would rob me of that.

two. Thousand. Three. Hundred. And SOMETHING. Levels.

I am absolutely mind blown. It was so worth the effort spent on it. Every one of my two-hundred-and-something-thousand stat points (WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH ALL OF THIS) was worth that. Only downside is I'll probably not get much out of Bio mode now. Doesn't mean I'm not gonna play it, but I won't be getting nice regular level-ups from it the way I was in the last stages of Hell.

Now, however, I am also able to get into the gold collecting room! Time to check that out! big_smile

2018-05-09 05:07:21

Wait a minute, you can't collect another Magical Edge once you have made a Miracle Edge? I wanna have all the weapons! sad

2018-05-09 07:44:59

Seriously, The game is currently set to Hell mode, and I've beaten all the modes up to that, and the Magical Edge isn't showing up in the specified area of the tutorial. What gives? I'm really close to getting the Super Companion card as well and if I can't find the Edge, that could mean I can't get the card either...

2018-05-09 11:43:06

It should show up. I'll check the exact conditions after getting home.

2018-05-09 23:45:51

I tried with the dial set to 8, 7 and 0, but no joy. I also tried with the magical ball/pieces and the Miracle Edge in the warehouse, and separately with the Item Master, with the same results. I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

2018-05-10 09:35:15

hi all just starting out in this title in english now the dictionary is all working and have 2 queries. firstly how do i jump? must i just up arrow, or up arrow and tap the directional key to jump in? so up arrow and right, passes the walls in the tutorial? also, when i have to jump on the platform above me to avoid the skateboards i can find the x axis no problem but how do i move up to get alined with the x axis to jump at the right co-ordinates?

2018-05-10 09:37:49

I don't think you have to jump on a platform to avoid the skateboards... I made it by just jumping over them.

2018-05-10 11:08:23 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2018-05-10 11:10:10)

I worked out what the problem was! I had put the three normal Clear Medals I had left in my warehouse. I got them out and the Magical Edge showed up when I went to the tutorial!

On another note, I'm not as close to the Super Companion Card as I thought. For some reason I was thinking you could get it after playing for precisely 367 hours. Guess I have a ways to go before I get that. But I've achieved a lot in the last few days and the gold coin collecting room is very, very useful. I can get all the coins and cans and nuts and honey I could ever want, there's an option that drops UFO catcher stuff a lot faster than the alternate landing in 18.2, and I can even fight most bosses! Now, if only there was a random option... Maybe call it "Surprise me!" You still pick how many of whatever will spawn, but the things can be anything from the lowliest insect to the Bio Control System and all of the end-game bosses. So, you literally never know what you'll get.

2018-05-10 11:49:28 (edited by angel_diva22 2018-05-10 11:51:31)

@wlomas,

If you want to just jump in place, you just press up arrow by itself.

As far as jumping onto the platform at 105 3, you can go  to 103 0, then press up arrow and right arrow to jump onto the tile.

Yes, it does say you can dodge them by just jumping, but if you have poor hand coordination, or just don't feel like jumping, etc... you might wanna just go onto the platform.

Hope that helps you out.

2018-05-11 02:49:44

Darn it, you don't get to keep the recovery rings if you fight bio control systems in the coin collecting room. I'm kinda sad now...

2018-05-11 15:03:27

However, putting one recovery ring on the ground and cloning it actually works. lol

2018-05-11 15:08:18

@nyanchan:
here is a major bug.
I am on exciting mode, trying to defeating the magical ball, but magical edge not damaging it?
it shows 0 damage to magical ball?