Hi.

I'm not so sure, I really think we should be able to walk around and use lightsabers instead, because the combat system is great, but it just seems like you can not do unlimited things. For example, I'd love to twirl my lightsaber at enemies as much as I want, while having the ability to block and attach at the same time.

Also, it would be great if you can add stats. Damage would be how much damage dealt to the enemy. The lightsaber twirls could be a lot worse if it was upgraded. Also, we should have an online mode which players can do unlimited things like walk around, kill droids, kill people with their lightsaber ETC. Also, adding minnygames.

Thumbs up

Hi again

One thing I'd love to do is help with some of the pain sounds for the enemy. Is it possible I can do that and if so how can I send some of the pain sounds I create to you? I could be the voice of the emperor also.

Thumbs up

Hi can anyone tell me when the next update is going to be released? I'm so excited for the next update, thanks!

May the force be with you!!

Thumbs up

Hi,
I'm excited too, but I'm also happy to wait for as long as it takes.

Thumbs up

Well i heard he has a lot of work, so yeah. I hope he will still work on it.

Thumbs up

What do you think your next game is after the major update to Clash of Lightsabers?

Thumbs up

132 (edited by Erick 2018-04-26 03:03:53)

Hi:

It's Erick and I was wondering, did anyone read the features I would like to see in the next update and if so, what do you think of the ideas? Also you can add to them if you want.
Also the sounds for your Lightsaber are so great! One thing I need to point out, the twirl sound sounds like it's coming from somewhere else, or something. But overall great game and sound.As stated in my first post of this game, I said that their should be an online mode. If this happens [which I hope it will],, are you going to create it on a server? Also do you eve have a server for the online mode? I was just wondering, since you said their would be an online mode in the future. Keep up the games and may the force be with you.

Thumbs up

@Erick, would you please consider using the edit post function?  there's currently several posts in a row from you with no response, which makes things look quite messy.
I too am excited to see where the direction of this game goes.  I see a lot of potential.  smile

Thumbs up

I really hope this developer updates it. It seems like it's taking a long time and now he is not responding to eMails. I think he is busy but I would rather a response then just nothing.

Thumbs up

this game i think would be good for modding. like a mod called dragonball z ultimate battles.

Thumbs up

Um, yes, but he is creating a Star Wars game here. And it just want it to be a Star Wars game. But yes it could be good. It just seems like he isn't updating it anymore and I'm tired of waiting for the next update. I'm excited, but I mean, I'm just tired of waiting. But at least it is the first Star Wars game for the blind.

Thumbs up

Honestly, this game could be revamped to be so much more.

The way it is currently, people would play it for a bit, then put it aside.

That is exactly what I did.

Bop it style kombat is so boring.

Maybe it's because I played some mainstream games, but the blind comunity could do a lot better than bop it style combat games, and that is what this game is.

You can disguise it anyway you like, but at the end of the day, that's what it is.

I'll keep an eye on the game, but I don't think you can do much more with the combat part.

You can add more levels but it still doesn't change anything.

Until you can move about during combat, similar to pontes duell, it'll just be another bopit style game.

Thumbs up