2018-05-10 02:17:12

I have a purchased account on STw, so question, will my char get purged if I don't sign in within a month or something?
I've been busy with a lot lately so just curious about that. Thanks much!

2018-05-10 06:19:40

@MikeFont no. if you have a paid account it will never get purged

2018-05-10 10:55:17

I rarely play now, because it's almost impossible to play. A lot of buggs in the client.

Regards, Adil.

2018-05-10 11:15:15

@criticview: Remember what happened last time I complained about the game, and told what I don't like about the newest changes? People got in defence, and basically told me to just get used to it and stop complaining. I got told if newbies could survive, so could I as well. Then I gave it a try again, tried to get used to the new changes like the temperature and tried to not get overheated and stuff, but found it quite annoying and still not enjoyed the game because of that. So, I made anyone happy by simply shut up, stop complaining and leave the game because I didn't liked it anymore. I tried to explain what I don't like, which made people mad. So I made everyone happy by simply stay away. I could come up with suggestions, but if I do, I might just get told again to shut up and get used to things, or just stay away if I don't like the game.
I don't regret I supported the game by buying an account, but currently, I don't find any reason to start playing the game again when you die that easily because of overheating.
Speaking about suggestions: You already have them. You shouldn't die that easily because of overheating. You could get sick like hell, but don't die that easily. That's basically what @Mads, two other people I know, me and properly a lot of other people don't like. If that's what all other players enjoy, then fine. We just stay away. But that wouldn't make much difference if there are enough players who like the game as it is. smile
I'm just saying it's sad such great a game suddenly becomes something which some people don't like. But I'm still following this topic to keep an eye on what's going on, because I liked the game so much earlier.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-05-10 18:35:35

SLJ, I totally agree with you. I also do not like new changes in the game and mistakes in the client. I want all the mistakes to be fixed. The game has not been updated for almost 4 months. I hope the project will not be closed and will continue its development. The game is very good, so I want all the bugs fixed. I want to play with the comfort, with pleasure. Do not wait for the game to start in 30 seconds when you click enter key, don't want to hang during the transition between maps and so on.

Regards, Adil.

2018-05-11 10:40:06

Yes, the temperature can be harsh some times, but as with all stats, it's checkable and fixable.
1st and formost, there are several quick ways to cool off: eating ice or snow, or using a paper fan, or standing in a river. Reversely, there are also a few things to keep you warm in case of cold, namely fire.
As I prooved in an audio clip on any audio, by the time you do die of heat, it really has to be bad.
here's the any audio clip in question
Also, i was thinking to investigate the clothing descriptions to see if it could be made alightly more clear if the item in question is rather something to warm up, or to cool down.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2018-05-11 14:28:41

Nice recording... smile So, are you saying by this recording, that you can't die quickly because of  overheat, like in two or three minutes like before? Looking at @Mads post and what I remember previously, we died in like two or three minutes, even when staying in the water without much clothes.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.

2018-05-11 16:01:17

no it surely isn't that bad.

2018-05-11 23:26:22

Agreed with Aamir here, and pressing the w key regularly as well as following the message "You stop to cool off" or "You suddenly shiver violently!" should help out a lot. As shown in the recording, purely dying from heat takes time, so if you pay attention you should be good.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2018-05-12 09:49:52

Thanks for your replies. I'll give it a try again in the near future.

Best regards SLJ.

2018-06-08 19:17:50

Hello. What happened to the server? It doesn't work!

Regards, Adil.

2018-06-09 01:23:00

ah, sam said that redspot was subject to an attack, maybe he took both servers down? Dunno.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2018-08-04 08:11:35

hi... stw is up. Also I may or may not be able to moderate the game or what not, I've got in contact with Sam just now. My username's assassin on stw, if ya see me online, I'm always looking for some fun.

2018-08-05 10:22:50

stw is my best game, i want chanss to play it again, after 2 years

2018-08-05 14:18:08

stw is a really good and funny game! this game is better for me!

Yours kindly

2018-08-05 20:21:48

Hey.

I would like to get some info before I download the game.
Is this game like Minecraft?
Do you get to battle different kind of enemies?
Do you get to craft buildings?
Do the game get more added to it on a normal bases?
Is the game a never ending game?

2018-08-05 23:08:05

@Cyco
A bit but not really. 4 types of enemies. no. No. Yes or untill you get bored.

We live on a hunk of rock and metal that circles a humdrum star that is one of 400 billion other stars that make up the Milky Way Galaxy which is one of billions of other galaxies which make up a universe which may be one of a very large number, perhaps an infinite number, of other universes. That is a perspective on human life and our culture that is well worth pondering.
Carl Sagan

2018-08-06 06:13:18

Is there any other games like this for the blind?

2018-08-06 07:52:05

no

2018-08-06 12:18:45

its life sim zhonra
well, you can build, kill, pick up things in earth, sword fight, do quests, by things like beer bottle and apple, you can check wether, and much more

2018-08-06 13:47:16

psycho:
in this game, you can build wooden and block shelter, make items, pick up things on the earths, do quests, buy things in a wending machines and others. So download and try it.

Yours kindly

2018-08-06 15:47:41

do you checked messages? i tolled it

2018-08-06 17:46:47

I am going to give this game a go.
It seems to be unique compare to the other audio games.

2018-08-08 14:39:48

Hi
i get banned from stw long time a go! i think for 3 years a go.
admin tell me:i am spam and i get ban.
now i need kome back to play stw
so i can get unban?
tanks for !reading

2018-08-08 14:41:02

Apollo wrote:

Hi
i get banned from stw long time a go! i think for 3 years a go.
admin tell me:i am spam and i get ban.
now i need kome back to play stw
so i can get unban?
tanks for !reading