2018-03-03 12:18:16

Hi everyone,
I am at that point in the game where we have to fight that King. However, I am not able to defeat him. I am able to get his health down to critical or cerious but then he is able to restore his health. If someone can give me some tips and stratergies then it will be very helpful.
Thanks in advance

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2018-03-03 21:33:07

Hi Nocturnus,

I'm having some trouble with the quest in which you must return Nigel's signet ring to its rightful owner. I talk to Simeon and I convince him to give me said ring, but when I go to Nigel's house to return it, he isn't there. What should I do? Any hints are greatly appreciated.
Have a nice weekend,
André

2018-03-04 08:39:53

afsilva90 wrote:

Hi Nocturnus,

I'm having some trouble with the quest in which you must return Nigel's signet ring to its rightful owner. I talk to Simeon and I convince him to give me said ring, but when I go to Nigel's house to return it, he isn't there. What should I do? Any hints are greatly appreciated.
Have a nice weekend,
André

Well, I do it the other way. I don't give that ring to nigel. But you can find him in is study roomm.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore

2018-03-04 12:12:20

Hi Nocturnus,

I gave Nigel's ring back to its rightful owner, but he was very rude to me. Is this the way in which he treats people who give their lives to save Farhaven from certain conquest or not? If this is the case, I think that someone should teach him some manners because he's mediocre in that field of knowledge. What are your views with respect to this issue?
Cheers,
André

2018-03-05 10:25:45

André, my views in this regard, although I am not Nocturnus, are that this is a game and he is one of the characters, that's it. He is rude because things like that do happen sometimes, even in real life, you know? And it's a pretty interesting and possibly unexpected ending to a promising sounding quest, which I actually really like about it. :-)
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2018-03-07 02:06:07

@Vaibhavbhandari, are you talking about the final boss?

2018-03-09 19:18:28

Hi. So a friend of mine told me about the journal of Titus Adrianus and he said that it has a quest attached to it, but he can't remember where he found it. I am curious as to where to locate it.

Ask, and you will receive.
Seek, and you will find.
Knock, And the door will be opened for you
Mat. 7:7

2018-03-12 00:22:33

@Brendan

*** Family Legacy Spoilers ***

It sounds like you haven't found Gwen's quest. Note that finding the journal isn't the trigger for the start of the quest, at least not to my knowledge. That being said, a journal written by an Adrianus might well be found in the Adrianus manor. It seems logical that it might be somewhere important. Be thorough.

*** End Spoilers ***

2018-03-12 09:12:16

Thanks. But how do I get started on this quest?

Ask, and you will receive.
Seek, and you will find.
Knock, And the door will be opened for you
Mat. 7:7

2018-03-13 03:47:16

Hint 1: Have you seen the Adrianus name anywhere else?

Hint 2: Adrianus is one of the noble families in Farhaven. What's something all the noble families have in common?

*** Spoilers ***

Hint 3: Have you explored the graveyard fully?

*** End Spoilers ***

2018-03-13 08:38:07

Yes I was talking about the final boss.

2018-03-13 19:29:40

I need help with a quest called “pilgrims progress“. Does anyone mind giving me some hints about where the holy place is going to be in the mind?

2018-03-14 02:36:55

***Spoiler***

Did you talk to the father in the temple? And did he gives you a book? Read it! You'll discover these three shrines.

***End of spoiler***

2018-03-14 03:53:35

*** Final Boss Spoilers ***

When you said that he's healing himself, I think what you're actually seeing is him dying and then bringing himself back. But, he can only do this so many times. What you have to figure out is how to survive long enough to outlast him.

*** End Spoilers ***

2018-03-14 06:14:20

I have talk to the father in the temple multiple times but I’m not sure if he gave me a book or not. I have looked at the books in my inventory and I am not sure which one it would be. There is not any kind of Beacon showing up for me either.  The problem I have is that sometimes when I enter an area it will start speaking but then the dialogue cut off and I think this has cost me to miss a few things.  And example of this is in the Deepwoods ruins where I am supposed to have received some information from a person in my party regarding what order to place the pictures to enter the big tree. I know that I am supposed to look for a book of riddles and have been looking for days but have not found any yet.  I have finished the class and defeated the boss in the graveyard, and I have defeated the bus in the mines however I have not been able to activate any of the levers in the goblin areas and I know I have not found the place to  take sister Alexia two in the mines to progress her  pilgrims promise request. I am so close to completing so much of this yet I am so far away. I have run out of things to do to distract me from these frustrating areas. Please help!

2018-03-14 17:20:14

Then you haven't asked him the right question. A new one becomes available after you start the quest.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-03-15 03:58:42

Hi everyone,

Spoilers!

I need help with the quest "Getting at the heart". I found the DeepWood Mystery book, but I don't understand it. It all written in poem that I cannot figure it out. Could somebody give me some clues?

End of spoilers.

2018-03-15 09:21:57

what's happend to the main topic for AHC?

2018-03-15 16:20:48

Hi all, I'm on my second play through of the game, but this time as a warrior. Heh it is a bit tougher. and I'm dreading the final battle already. smile

Anyway, I found simian in the mine, but since I didn't visit the noble lady whose looking for her husband's ring. that quest hasn't popped up yet. if I visit the noble lady now, will I trigger that quest with simian? I'd hate to miss out on the fence's quests also.

thanks for help with this, I hope I didn't screw this up already! lol

2018-03-15 18:22:39

I would think you would still be able to. I've never done it that way.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-03-16 08:52:09 (edited by MikeFont 2018-03-16 08:54:18)

Just as an update, I was able to get the quest from, damn I can't remember her name.. the noble lady I'll call her for now. So she asked me to find her husband's ring and I had the thief in my party and it was rather comical. Thankfully I was able to go through with the quest as I did last time, and I'm already on to the fense, and his quests.
So in short, its doable, thankfully!
smile
Oh the main topic I thought is still in the new games forum side. But there been so many AHC topics they kinda get snowed under.
big_smile

2018-03-17 03:28:39 (edited by Socheat 2018-03-17 03:29:26)

Slight spoilers!

So I found the outpost in the woods. and I found an Alter, but I can't pick the stone up. What do I need to do, exactly?

2018-05-06 22:45:28

Hi there!

I'm having some problems with the quest called Actually Love. I talked to Beatrice, the old lady that sells potions, and she told me that the Blacksmith's apprentice was at a house near the North East watchtower. However, I can't seem to find this house. How can I complete this particular quest if I don't know where the house is?
Cheers,
André

2018-05-07 16:16:31

Hello!
@Awsilva: look for beatrice's house and then try to look as near to her garden as possible and you should find it in no time.

Now with two questions of my own, both are about the quest haunted by the past:
1. I had Gwen and Alexia in my Party when finding the Stone, but after the fight with them, I can't seem to Access Gwen anymore. (during the fight, I used raise thral on Alexia, but not on Gwen).
2. Can someone tell me roughly where to search for the Clearing with the altar where the Stone must be put?

Thanks in advance (hope my questions don't get annoying)!

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2018-05-08 11:43:00

@Juliantheaudiogamer, Umm, maybe Gwen is dead. Try checking that. I don't actually know where that clearing is but I had completed this quest. Just try looking in your beaken. I don't know if you'll find it their or not but just try it.