2018-05-08 10:19:53

Greetings,

@CaeJones, I had a bit of a look at the fyquest code and are learning a bit more about variables and the like. concerning the while and suggestion you had concerning my campaine, could you ilaberate on it further? if you wish, you can send me a pm with what you had in mind.

2018-05-08 20:43:15

For example:
new var script=0
start timer
block time event m=0 s=5
radio=Are you there?
set var script=1
end event

+-1+block while script=1 and chat event=yes
radio=Excellent. So here's the plan...
add script by 1
start timer2
stop timer
end event

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-05-08 21:45:36

A question, how do I want to remove things for a map for my Campaign like s 2? how do I do this

2018-05-09 01:42:13

I notice that if a clan has one fort no xp is gained, is this ment to be or is it a bug?  also, item slot 0 is broken so maybe change it to slot 8?

2018-05-09 04:05:26

@Nikos this is what I was saying on page 103. If a clan owns one fort there's no xp gained from that fort while being on the map, or even inside the fort.
I'd really love to know if this was a bug? I seriously wouldn't quite understand if this wasn't a bug, if a clan can hold a fort, then they should be able to get all the bennifits of having a fort.

Thanks for looking into this one Aprone.
smile

2018-05-14 21:29:39

Nice new feature.  Is it for show or can you get a wapon out of it?

2018-05-14 21:52:55

If you're referring to the random weapon quest, the reward is just a quest point like the others.  How the quest works is that you are told to get a number of zombie kills using a specific weapon.  You don't know what the weapon will be until you accept the quest.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2018-05-15 00:20:38

hey aprone what's next for swamp?

2018-05-15 01:49:52

Well besides a long list of bug fixes, I do have a few things I'm working on.  Any and all of these could change (of course), but I'm hoping to get the behemoth working in online mode for its own mission type, do a massive rewrite on how zombies are synced, and possibly add in new weapons and armor.

Those are the highlights anyway.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2018-05-15 03:20:54

This is a game I've never gotten into, largely because I've had a laptop with a trackpad which I don't know how to use properly. I don't have a mouse, wouldn't use it for anything aside from Swamp and don't fancy getting one just for this purpose. I also like story progression rather than sandbox killing.

That being said, this seems like a really good game with a ton of potential. I've listened to a few audio bits and pieces from people who've recorded gameplay, and it's definitely interesting. I'd have loved to have tried it and all.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2018-05-15 05:13:55

wow you wouldn't lash out all of about 3 or 4 bucks for a mouse? plenty of people do play it with track pad though. does help if you have a laptop with left and rite mouse buttons above as well so I'm told.

it is playable and configurable without a mouse or track pad but for a lot of things you'll pretty much never get proper accuracy.

be brave, buy a mouse. they pretty much give them away free with happy meals these days.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-05-15 08:37:15

I like the new quests, it's a bit different, and nice way to get some kills while earning a quest credit as well.

@Jade, i use a laptop with a trackpad, it works just fine,

2018-05-15 10:51:09

sounds good aprone. lol can we have some laser weapons or plasma rifles haha. any new maps? any insane sized ones? i forget now on another topic, can you convert reputation to qp? if so i've forgotten how?

2018-05-15 17:14:03

that is impossible,  reputations cannot be converted to quest points

2018-05-16 13:25:55

I love the weapon quests I ,there were a way to control them as it seems like I never get them even after accepting and canceling quests, but when I get them it's fun!!!!!

2018-05-16 17:00:55

i think the weapon quests are my favourite. it gets you to use different weapons. ok the ammo might cost more but it's just ridiculously  fun so you don't really care.

2018-05-16 19:15:39

hi
Is there any campaign to learn where  house mission: If there is not: Can you create one: I need to learn about it

2018-05-16 20:12:43

Hi.
You can just check out the wearhouse maps in the offline version.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-05-17 00:38:37

Hey aprone I love the weapon quests so very much it's fun and encourages people to use weapon that they would not.  Can you make a reset quest command so if we want to get a weapon quest logging off is not necessary.  Or, is that the point?

2018-05-17 03:23:44

I wonder if we are going to see the new voices that people recorded like a year ago or so.

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2018-05-20 03:35:56

Way back in July of 2015, Swamp players faced the unthinkable battle to kill 1 million zombies in a 24 hour period.  Battling as fiercely as they could, the players failed miserably short of their goal.  It's time for a rematch.

The Swamp million mass grave challenge has begun.  Players must combine their efforts to kill 1 million zombies before the month of May ends.  Is it possible?  Well there is considerably more time than the original 24 hour challenge, but then again, the original challenge was a crushing defeat.  I truly do not know if the players have what it takes to win, but I'm going to love watching the time tick away and the zombie body count rise.  Good luck soldiers!

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2018-05-20 04:34:40

Yeees! This time we will achieve it!

Cristian.

2018-05-20 09:03:32

Wow. Sounds awesome...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-05-20 09:32:44

Allot to ask from such a small playerbase, LOL, their should be a reward of some kind.

2018-05-20 14:42:34

hey aprone, i've had a thought. crazy maybe. can dead players bodies be zombified? would make things interesting. have them zombified with said players currant skillset and kit. it would make things quite interesting.