2018-05-06 20:01:22

that's probably a bug with the game rather than a specific issue with SLJ's server, have you tried connecting to other servers and trying the same thing?

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-05-06 20:14:27

I'm really glad to see work being done on this again. smile This is really an awesome game and very ground breaking even 8 years later on. This is the first audio game that I felt was truly console based if you will.

2018-05-06 20:42:34

Yes I did try and mine crashed too. I'm not saying it was an issue with his server I am stating the issue with the server software.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2018-05-07 00:36:17

Awesome Munawar, I'm really appreciating the lag reductions in particular.

2018-05-07 03:13:42

Thanks! smile There's definitely more work to do, but it's getting there I think.

I coded the server years ago so am going back and improving things as time goes on.

2018-05-07 07:51:09

@ironcross32: I'm sorry, I have no idea on what is giving you this trouble.
@burak: Thanks for help by testing. The server has been restarted. big_smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-05-07 17:42:07

I haven't played TDV in years, probably not since 2011. So I haven't the foggiest idea how I might get or run this open-source version. LOL.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2018-05-11 02:45:11

hi. when I run this game, I get this aror. I hope you guys will help me to solve this.

Error log, created with build version 2.16.1.26755:
Error base exception: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.
   at TDV.SapiSpeech.disableJAWSHook()
   at TDV.GUI.startGame(Boolean firstTimeLoad) in C:\Users\munawar\projects\Three-D-Velocity\TDV\GUI.cs:line 267
Error Description: Method not found: '!!0[] System.Array.Empty()'.
Stack trace:    at TDV.SapiSpeech.disableJAWSHook()
   at TDV.GUI.startGame(Boolean firstTimeLoad) in C:\Users\munawar\projects\Three-D-Velocity\TDV\GUI.cs:line 267

2018-05-16 17:59:55

OK, I've started up a server, not that I really expect it'll get used, but just type in ironlabs.me in the IP field and you're good to go.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united