2018-05-06 16:43:56 (edited by Utopian 2018-05-07 06:45:38)

I found this game a while ago. Apart from a few unlabelled buttons it is completely accessible as far as I can tell.
You explore a dungeon like any rpg leveling up characters and fighting monsters.
The link is https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/oubliette/id376637764

2018-05-06 16:58:40

Could you please tell us the developer? Itunes links are country specific even if your not browsing the forum on a pc, but if you let people know the developer it would be easier to search for in the country ap store.
this is why we don't give ap store links in the database.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-05-06 19:01:39

As far as I remember this game was not really accessible due to the fact the map was a bit tricky and other things. Perhaps something changed.

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2018-05-06 20:35:44

Do you have to use the map? The buttons are labeled so as to tell you what's directly ahead in each direction, but do you need a broader overview of the map to effectively play?

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-05-06 23:56:58

at certain times, such as locating rooms, yeys.  I've played this game, and I'd put it in the playable, not completely accessible category.  Definitely worth a look though if you're interested.

2018-05-07 06:51:44

Dark wrote:

Could you please tell us the developer? Itunes links are country specific even if your not browsing the forum on a pc, but if you let people know the developer it would be easier to search for in the country ap store.
this is why we don't give ap store links in the database.

I added the developer name in the title.
The map i as accessible though may require some memorisation of routes to specifically rooms however items in the game make this easy.