2018-04-18 11:31:57

Hi. Actually, you are right next to the stage with Rusti so good luck. The final stage is hard at first, but once you get the pattern of jumping it is very easy. If an electric barrier is close to a spike, you just jump both of them at once while if you cannot hear both of them so well, then you first jump the barrier or the spike. Delete rays luckily do not really cause huge damage so you do not need to worry about them that much. What I do on that level is first go to the right to clear all the enemies there. You will get to a beeping barrier you cannot jump over. Die on it which will return you back to the beginning, but with enemies on the right cleared. Now go to the left until you reach 0, at which point you will start the fire which will clear that beeping barrier and you will be able to go to the right and complete the level. Note that near the end of it the fire will go crazy so be prepared to keep jumping quickly to the right and then prepare for the ultimate boss.

2018-04-18 12:38:32

Yeah I was able to pick it up after a while, ended up quitting because I had other stuff to do. Will try later though. Thanks.

2018-04-18 17:01:17

The delete rays do 15-30 damage, the spikes do 40-60, if I remember correctly.
Yup, that's what I do as well. Kill the enemies to Your right, die, make Your way to position 12, where the checkpoint is, while at the same time killing the enemies in Your way, then jump like crazy, like crazy! Away from that fire! You have to jump to position ten for the scene to activate and the fire to start chasing though.

Also, the last two Electric Barriers are kind of Close together, so don't take loooong leeps over the obstacles, like I did. Rofl
I was jumping away from that fire like crazy, and I got to the feeld With only Barriers, at the very end of the Level. Then I was like yes yes yes! I'm gonna do this! So 11 year old Tristan decided to jump over those stupid Barriers, as fast as he could! That... Was stupid. Haha
Guess what happened! I got electrecuted on the very, last, barrier! From then on, I've hated that Level more than anything in this world, hahaha.
Also, don't forget that the fire, like someone said, really speads up. I know this because another time I tryed that Level, I got to the very end, then the fire just came super fast, and I was dead before I even could react.
Yup, as you've probably guessed by now, I'm really, not, Lucky. smile

2018-04-18 18:08:12

Oh Tristan, the thing with fire killing happened to me too because at the end of the level i spend way too much time calculating the distance between those 2 barriers and how I should jump them and whether I can do them both in one go. After thinking I managed to jump them and then suddenly I heard fire coming to me. I knew fire was fast in there and tried to jump right but no, you just are too slow for it no matter how fast you jump so definitely not so much time to waste on that level.

2018-04-19 07:50:28

Yup, that's what I did as well. Spent to much time calculating how far I could jump Without landing in the last barrier. I spent way to much time thinking. The thing is, though, that I could've just paused the game. But I forgot to do that. I heard the fire, and tryed to jump away, but it was way faster than I was, and I died.
That is so frustrating! Hahaha!

2018-04-19 18:26:34

Sure is and actually I rarely think of pausing the game, it is like you forget that the feature even exists.

2018-05-02 15:59:59

Oh really? I use the pause feature all the time!
For example, when I have to go do something, but I'm in the middle of an intense Battle, I just pause the game. I don't really wanna Close the program, go do the thing I'm supposed to do, then come back and have to start all over again. Or, if it's a really hard boss in a custom stage, which requires like 15000 knife hits, my hands start really hurting after a while. Then I can just pause the game for like a minut, and do the rest of the Battle a little later, when my hands don't hurt that much, Hahaha. This game requires that you have quick fingers, both on the spacebar and the Arrow keys, and sometimes, it really hurts killing bosses. Haha!

2018-05-02 17:09:36

Sure does, I understand how your hands start hurting after a while.

2018-06-26 16:35:34

Yes yes yes! I did it! 10000 Health!
I'm so proud of my self!
My save file is played for 16 days 19 hours 11 minutes and 35 Seconds, so yes, this took a while.

Wow, this is insane. I never thought I would actually get to 10000 Health. It's fun at first, because you go around, destroying everything and getting hit by delete rays and spikes for fun just because you wont die. You're walking around like Hah hah! I'm invincible! Nothing can kill me! but then, a little later you suddanly don't know what to spend all Your bits on, because you can't Upgrade any of Your stats anymore, and the laser only costs 150 bits to recharge. All you can do now is play old Levels over again With higher diff modd, and make stages. And those Things get boring after a while. I'm gonna finish Remnant, and then I don't know what to do in AAC anymore. Haha

2018-06-26 17:12:50

you should try the arena in post game/ That rusty is really hard. It used to be something different when that stage first came out where you were on moving platforms and you had to shoot him with the cyber star before you got too close, but in the last AAC update, I don't know why Aaron did this, but he removed that whole thing, which had a  cool cut scene, and replaced it with the first form of Rusty, but no invencibility items, just laser battery packs. So, you have to destroy him without an invensibility, which I've never been able to do.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-06-27 10:17:29

I've already beaten it. It's very hard, but not impossible. You fight face1 Without invincibility items, then face2 where all the obstacles he throws at you can kill you in one hit, then you get to that fight With the cool scene and the moving platforms. I sat for over 20 minutes trying to Complete that first form of Rusty, because it's soooooo hard without those invincibility items to help you.

2018-06-27 16:54:36

do you get any sort of acheivement for killing rusty in either windows or rusty shortcut without using an invincibility? That would be cool.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2018-06-28 00:42:22

I don't think so, but it would be really cool! I haven't tested that out, actually. I should probably do that sometime. However, if you can manage to Complete the arena, you get an achievement for that, and that gives you a ton of bits!

2018-06-28 14:15:03 (edited by threeblacknoises 2018-06-28 14:17:30)

I don't see why you would get an achievement for that, even though it might be possible, just really difficult as you don't get lazer recharges and Rusty's health increases with your attack stat.
s
p
o
I
l
e
r
In the arena, Rusty forces you to kill him without invizibilitty, though you do get battery packs that spawn instead of invizibilitty items to allow this to be possible.
s
p
o
I
l
e
r
e
n
d
Later!

2018-06-29 00:02:25

just to add more things to post 26, when you go all the way to the left from that beeping barrier, yes there is a fire moving toward you.
when you go right, jumping all the obstacle while avoiding the fire, you'll notice that before the beeping barrier you'll see a teleporter. previously, before you get to the fire, this teleporter won't move, however when you go all the way left and then get the fire, the teleporter will move and if you accidentaly teleported, you'll be killed by the electric barrier, or the spike.
as for the post game stuff, did anyone have any tricks on how to beat that random stage thingy? everytime I died, all the enemies respawn and also if I quit the stage and start over again the layout is completely different.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2018-07-14 13:10:56

It's supposed to be that way. No checkpoints, and 7-800 squares With random obstacles an enemies. It's hard, and it took me a lot of tries as well. You just have to be careful, and Lucky. The obstacles take a percentage of Your Health rather than a set valliew, so it doesn't matter if you have 250 or 10000 HP, the stage is equally difficult. The fortress Level also does this.
The positive thing though, is that if you get a layout that you don't like because it's too hard, you can just reenter the stage and you'll get a different one.
My best tips is just having a lot of lives, and also good attack and defence stats. Be careful, and try not to get hit by obstacles. I know it's hard, but just keep trying.

2018-07-14 15:12:08

I got to the Windows folder, and finally got past the first part of the final boss! The problem is the second part. I can sometimes hit him with the laser, and when it runs out of batteries I switch to the knife. I spent over 35 minutes trying to hit him with both the laser and the knife, and I just keep dying from the delete rays because they do 100 damage so I get 2-shot by them. How have other people done this? I have 17 attack, 14 defense and 200 hp.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2018-07-14 15:52:40

I think you should increase your stats a bit more. as for defeating rusty himself, in part 2 you can only hit him when he is 4 squares above you. if he is 8 squares above you, don't try to get to close. and another thing, there is also a fireball near him, so don't let it get close to you.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!