2018-01-21 15:33:22

yeah, i would have to agree, its sad, that the mud keeps going  up and down like a yo yo. cause it really is a  great mud, with all the activitys they have and things,

Thumbs up

2018-01-22 18:27:59

promeathius is back up and running! if anyone is intrested.

Thumbs up

2018-02-15 21:23:38

hi Prometheus is downwhy?

Thumbs up

2018-02-15 23:23:11

Prometheus is pretty much dead, most of the staff left.

2018-02-16 17:57:42

yes but jack is back
i wish i had the sorcecode is there a mushpack for cosmic rage?

Thumbs up

2018-02-16 20:28:48

I should buy it off of him; then you'll all have a game to play.  :d
Seriously, after looking for  something good to say about this title over the past 3 and a half years, I'm completely and entirely disappointed.  I've hoped some change would come between now and then, what with announcements, hints and tidbits about how there was going to be a second prometheus and all the hype about what we could expect, to the fact that in the beginning there really was a ton to do and appreciate even with the various changes and going back on this or that thing... I can honestly say I've lost any semblance of hope that this will ever turn into something worth discussing.  Prometheus, from my perspective, is as good as dead.  We can argue about the what and the why and the how as long as we desire, but the end result is inevitable, the time is at hand, and the only thing left to lament now is the time and effort put into it from every side.
I'd like the staff or anyone else who supposedly cares to come back and tell us otherwise, and then, I'd like a good reason as to why such a statement should be trusted, let alone fully believed and accepted, when all this topic serves for now is a bed of dead and broken promises.  Normally, I'm hard to irritate and I give devs as much of a leg up as possible, but now that my wife and I are working on a title ourselves, plus raising thre children, plus getting ready to move more or less across the country, plus dealing with the moderation duties that I've signed up for on this site, plus a bunch of other stuff I won't disclose for the sake of length, I've learned that there are times when people don't know or don't care how to micromanage their lives and their operations or the jobs and projects they wish to get done, and rather than being smart or courageous enough to admit that they don't know how to or have the desire to even try, they let people down because it's easier to do than taking a hit to their pride.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

Thumbs up

2018-02-24 00:19:23

Without this mess the staff do there, and without them in fact (I know that sounds a bit crazy), the game is pretty itself. Sad that it doesn't have any good staff, even those who were there and left was using their power all the time, as I've experienced, for giving their characters a lot of advantages and the last, before most of them left, there was a military org opening and they were accepting only one race of two. That's, discrimination, in my opinion. I played this game a year and a bit more, and from time to time I return there just because memeries, but I wish there would be a better staff and all. Nothing personal, but what ruined the game was the staff, for every good action there were five provocating ones. Sad, the leaving and returning won't mean anything for those who already knows how's everything there and what's going on there. So the only memeries left, the game could be much more interesting and enjoyable.
P.s. Not blaming anyone, just frownin when seeing another ruins of what previously was something good.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

Thumbs up

2018-05-01 12:47:37

hi whats with prometheus? i hope that its back soon

Thumbs up

2018-05-02 01:02:17 (edited by MikeFont 2018-05-04 18:45:39)

They sent me an email stating my character is due to be purged because I haven't logged in in the past two months. Set aside for the moment that I in fact did log in within the past two months, but when I go to make sure my char has the nopurge flag set, I see their on lock down. gah!
Three of my friends have received this same email. Very strange!
sad

Update, when I try to connect to Prometheus, there's no connection or message or anything, it just hangs. It'd really be a shame if Jack just lets that go to waist, it could have been way cool. With the right people, and people with the right motivation. I'd hate to lose the ships I've built, all the room descriptions I wrote and everything.

Thumbs up

2021-03-15 19:07:13

Hi all, have just come across this mud. Does it have a soundpack?

Thumbs up

2021-03-15 19:15:04 (edited by omer 2021-03-15 19:21:07)

this topic will be closed possibly, now, thx for your revival
ps. if your not aware, the game has banned from the forum do to unauthorised sourcecode usage

2021-03-15 22:56:48

nice job @785

Thumbs up

2021-03-16 18:04:48

Moderation:
Apologies for not locking this thread a long, long time ago, but it's being locked now.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up