2018-01-21 20:25:38 (edited by lee.hobbs 2018-04-24 22:53:22)

We have rebranded Word Builder for GreaterGood.org and it is now called Word Rescue with a portion of the proceeds going to GreaterGood.org.   Just like Word Builder, create words by connecting letters as you advance levels while supporting a great cause!

Download from the Google Play: http://bit.ly/wordrescueag

Thanks for your support!

Lee
http://appa11y.com

2018-01-21 21:59:04 (edited by bookrage 2018-01-21 22:00:37)

so you are releasing your huboodle games separately on Android? Is that just a temporary thing or is your model different for Android? It seems having them as a hub like you now have on IOS  is a better idea, I certainly like them being all in one place.

I'm not an android user, I just want some clarifications based on what I know for those who are.

Also, of the games App A11y has put out so far, Word builder is my favorite of them so you should have some fun in this one. It doesn't have multiplayer stuff, but It's pretty fun.

2018-01-21 22:59:10

Oo, awesomeness right here!

I believe the reason why they are starting with making them separate, is so to get them out there in a quicker fashion.

They did this with Word War and Battle Cats on IOS initially .

Will be definitely giving feedback, and spreading the word!

2018-01-22 09:09:17

Thanks alot, I will give feedback and I will spread the word.
I will donate if I will get a google play card or something, I will do my best.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-01-22 18:57:38

So for now we are releasing Huboodle games separately on Android. We would like to have Huboodle on Android, but  porting it over is no small feat so in the short term we will be releasing Huboodle games as standalone Android games.  Thanks for the feedback and the support!

-AppA11y Team

2018-01-22 19:14:28

Well, you made my battery drain from 70 to 4 without continous playing on my galaxy s3 neo who is with me at school so I can play without a problem.
smile My charging kip is kind a mess, so I can not keep the game alot of time on this phone, until I will replace the kip.
But does someone know if a save to cloud feature or something like that exists?
smile I like the game so far, it seems like picnic word for blind and I like it.
The tts sistem is like in Crafting kingdom, but this is not buggy at all and it runs smoothly on this old phone.

2018-01-22 23:33:50

I'm not sure how they do it on Android, but on Huboodle you either hook it into your facebook or twitter account or make a App A11y account and set up a username an dpassword you can access if you get on and aren't logged in as yourself. I imagine that is done on the Android as well in some way, but then again, I don't know. But as gold from one game can be spent in others, I'd imagine it is designed to do the same.

2018-01-23 11:12:38

Well, I have an idea.
Does someone want to play with me on skype this game?
I want to help others and I want some help to some words.
If you want to play with me, add me at:
simpaticulalexandru
Howp we will play together.

2018-04-01 18:00:51

Hi guys, are there any other hubudel games on android yet  accept for word builder?

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-04-01 18:34:01

Hello, WHen I tap 2 times play or sounds effects. IT doesn't happened.
I can't do anything.
I have xiaomi mi6 with android oreo.

2018-04-21 16:52:20

The game is broken for me. I get no speech when launching it

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-04-22 02:04:50

Did you turn Talkback/Voice Assistant off first?
It does notwork with Talkback on, just like with most self-voicing applications.

2018-04-22 05:08:35

@lee.hobbs and @Trenton Goldshark, do you both know if the game depends on any type of region setting to work? I tried to start it up and then suspend Talkback. No speech! I tried to leave Talkback on. No speech from the game either! Only the introductory music was played. Do I need any additional software to be installed, like Google Play Games or something?
Thanks in advance,
André.

2018-04-24 22:37:13 (edited by lee.hobbs 2018-04-24 22:39:42)

Just to clarify, the voiceover plugin only works with talkback off. There is an accessibility toggle in the middle of the home screen above the bottom ad banner to turn voiceover on.  The accessibility button is supposed to be toggled with double tap, but unfortunately it looks like the double tap isn't working.  We will get that addressed in the next release.  In the meantime the "easiest" way to find the accessibility button is to open the game with talkback on, tap around the middle bottom of the screen until you find the accessibility button (and turn it on) then turn talkback off.  Sorry for the inconvenience, hope to get this addressed soon.

-Lee

2018-04-25 03:17:04

I'm curious, why the rebranding? Is there no way to have a similar setup to iOS? Or is that the eventual plan, you just want to get some content out for now. Again just curious, not trying to bash this here.

2018-04-30 01:35:45

SPOILER POST!!!

First of all, I'd like to say that the game is great and the idea too. I finally was able to play after the given solution about the accessibility mode. However, a question came up. (Note that I am not a native English speaker):
Searching for the word "UN", I found out that it can either be a prefix or the acronym for United Nations, not an actual word itself. Can someone correct me if I am wrong? If I'm not, is this really valid since the game says we need to find words, not parts of them or acronyms?

Thanks!

2018-07-13 06:56:19

I'm still having trouble finding the accessibility button on a Pixel 2 XL> Running Android P beta if that matters. I'm not seeing any buttons exposed, just a web view with an ad. I also tried turning off Talkback and tapping around the bottom middle of the screen. Crafting Kingdom and other similar games work for me however.
Any ideas?