2018-04-26 16:07:57

Hello, I am trying to download the game Angel Gift, but I get a message that says, "HTTP404 Not found." This is for both the URL and the download link. Is there anyway I can get this game?

”I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4 verse 13
If you want to message me, send me a message using the forum email,  since I do not check my private messages that much.  I also have a TeamTalk server. Message me if you would like to have an account on my server

2018-04-26 17:29:55

One posting of this message was enough.

2018-04-28 17:45:08

Okay fixed this one from the archive

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-04-28 19:58:38

I downloaded the gamd, and I got a message that said "Windows protected your PC." There is only one button that says, "don't run." and a link that says "More info" according to my screen reader, JAWS." How do I allow it to run?

”I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” Philippians 4 verse 13
If you want to message me, send me a message using the forum email,  since I do not check my private messages that much.  I also have a TeamTalk server. Message me if you would like to have an account on my server