2018-04-27 01:39:13

Hello folks,
I've had this game knocking around my hard drive for a while, it was a game I made to distract myself as sadly my father passed away recently, and so I buried myself in code.
In any case, I am now releasing this to you for your enjoyment.
Deal or No Deal is a classic UK and US TV show in which a contestant must open 22 boxes, avoiding the big money, but not knowing where the money is. At the end of each round, the banker offers you an amount of money which you can either deal or no deal on.
The catch phrase of the game is: 22 boxes. A quarter of a million pounds. Just one question. Deal? Or No deal/

Please note: This game is coded in BGT and the usual virus checking hassal may apply. We have written a note about this at the top of the page in the link provided.
Due to this hassal, this will be the last game or product we code in BGT.

Link: http://www.nathantech.net/products/game … /index.php

Thanks and enjoy

Nathan Smith
Managing Director of Nathan Tech
It's not disability
It's ability!

2018-04-27 06:05:19

Hello,
This game sounds awesome. I have always enjoyed deal or no deal. I'm sorry to hear about your dad.

2018-04-27 10:14:45

I'm sorry to hear that about your father bro.
May he rest in peace.

2018-04-27 11:04:33

Dude, sorry to here that about your father firstly, and may he rest in peace. The game sounds good actually, I'm gonna give it a go.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-04-27 11:46:48

Wow, this sounds kinda cool. I always enjoyed deal or no deal. On another note, sorry to hear about your father.

2018-04-27 12:28:51

Sorry to hear about your father.
And, the game is awesome, I enjoy it from beatstar too.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-04-27 12:46:33

So sorry to hear about your father man, thanks for the game.
There's just a bug I found, which is when you get a new high score and choose new game, it will give you a BGT runtime error.

2018-04-27 14:03:09 (edited by Orko 2018-04-28 02:00:04)

I am very sorry to hear about your father, having just lost a sister, I know what it's like to lose a close family member, you have my condolences, and prayers in this very sad time.

There is another version of this game written by J Squared Productions that is based on the US version of the TV game show, it has 26 cases instead of 22 with amounts inside ranging from a penny to a million dollars. The game even has the voice of the TV game show host, Howie Mandel. It is also written in BGT but the last time I had it installed, it didn't have any of the anti virus problems that many other BGT games do.

You can get it from the audio games archive on their various developers page at
https://www.agarchive.net/pages/devs/misc.html

2018-04-27 17:02:19

I am sorry for the passed away  of your beloved father. Even in sad moments you can make good work that can entertain many people, I salute. Thanks for the game, I really enjoy it.

Enjoy all that the Lord has given in your life, and share with as many people as possible.

2018-04-27 22:21:05

Oh, Sorry to hear about your father. Becides this, some time ago, in my country, was a spanish version of the TV show named in spanish "Deal o No Deal", which in english is identical ecsept for the r in the word "or" which in spanish is "o". I think it was abandoned, but this game, in it's name, remindes me of that TV show.

73 Wj3u

2018-04-30 01:58:17

Sorry to hear about your Dad. God bless.
Now, to the game. I suppose this is a recreation of the British version? J.J. Meddaugh released a really excellent version which is based on the US version. Think I will play both versions and compare them, since I have never watched the UK version of the show.

“Can we be casual in the work of God — casual when the house is on fire, and people are in danger of being burned?” — Duncan Campbell
“There are four things that we ought to do with the Word of God – admit it as the Word of God, commit it to our hearts and minds, submit to it, and transmit it to the world.” — William Wilberforce

2018-05-01 11:27:41

Also found this one done by jsquared. Enjoy. http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=15360

2018-05-01 20:25:21

Haven't played the game yet but I'd recommend cutting down the number of clicks required to get through your installer.  Every time I thought I was done, yet another prompt appeared.