hi.
so this question is mainly dedicated to sam tupy or mason armstrong, however if anyone else who run's online games and / or websites knows any afordable and fast vps's, please give me links to there websites so i can look into them. so far the ones i've herd of are 1and1.co.uk, and vps.net, but both of those flagged my info for some reason, so yeah. not sure what to do now.

The answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42.

Thumbs up

I mean, it depends on whether or not you need windows or not. Me personally, I wouldn't be caught dead using windows as my server, if you gave me a dedicated server with 64 gigs of RAM, 8 NVIDIA 1080Ti's, 32 terrabytes of storage, an intel i9, but told me I could only use windows with it, I would not accept the offer. What I use is Digital ocean. If you use this link, you can get a $10 credit for free, and it helps me out by giving me some credit as well. Still, I wouldn't recommend it if they were crappy, I really like their service, and they just updated their pricing plans at the turn over of the new year to be more competitive with other services. You get several linux distros to choose from, a bunch of plans to fit your needs, and they don't mess with you, you got full root ccess, SSH keys, though the console access through the site is not accessible, the rest of their control panel is.

I'm a cat! What's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine to :P XD

Thumbs up +1

Thanks, will check it out if I have time later.

The answer to life, the universe, and everything is 42.

Thumbs up

Another thumbs up for digital ocean. I use them as my VPS provider and they've been wonderful to work with.

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.

Thumbs up