2018-02-17 22:06:08

hi
hmmm i m open game folder
then press exe file but nothing happens

2018-02-18 03:10:11

Tried running this game, but when using Chinese simplified in Locale Emulator I get this error. Any thoughts on this?

Error Number: C00736B1
Commands: "C:\Users\Owner\games\TMChapter1\古墓疑云之末日之战\运行.exe"

Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.16299.0 x64
NTDLL.DLL: 10.0.16299.248
KERNELBASE.DLL: 10.0.16299.248
KERNEL32.DLL: 10.0.16299.15
USER32.DLL: 10.0.16299.125
GDI32.DLL: 10.0.16299.15

If you have any antivirus software running, please turn it off and try again.
If this window still shows, try go to Safe Mode and drag the application executable onto LEProc.exe.
If you have tried all above but none of them works, feel free to submit an issue at
https://github.com/xupefei/Locale-Emulator/issues.

You can press CTRL+C to copy this message to your clipboard.

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-02-18 04:19:07

razvitasca wrote:

i don't really know why it works bad for you, jason.
and i have one other question too. are there any keys i'm missing for now? as i know
up, down, left and right arrows move you around, alt and the arrows makes you enter places, enter interracts with objects, and w uses the items in your inventory. e and q switch trough categories, s, unlocks and locks things,  with z you view your surroundings, x you view yourself and c you view the description of the item. anithing else? oh, and with control you jump, and space attaks. I wonder still how you can run faster? for example underwater

tab use technical skill

2018-04-15 18:37:07

Want to try this game again, but my computer gives a side by side configuration error when trying to start it. VC redistributables are up to date and Open Al s installed. Any ideas?

2018-04-21 09:28:42 (edited by assault_freak 2018-04-21 09:37:21)

Finally able to play this game, and am loving it. But I'm confused as to how to improve combat abilities... and is there any place to find ammo for weapons? Right now I have to use fists, and am not able to beat any enemy without getting hit because of how close I have to be to them to attack at all. Trying to kil the snake in the cave.. and am able to not do much. The only items that I can seem to find right now are medicine from the doctor and the antivirus cerum from the abandoned village.

2018-04-21 13:33:26 (edited by arceus 2018-04-21 13:34:11)

hi
@assault, there is, indeed, a weapon. in the abandoned village, the one where you go with the car, there's a hut. in there there is medicine and a showel
I'm stuck in a kind of puzzle stuf, where you need to climb over a mountain of sorts. any help could be appreciated

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2018-04-21 14:36:26

hi plese
maybe who can tell steps by steps how run this game?
I m install game then press ĮčŌĘĻÉĀĆ for the desktop
but nothing happens
thanks

2018-04-21 17:12:53 (edited by assault_freak 2018-04-21 18:30:54)

There is a room that I found, but no hut.. only a collapsed house where there is nothing. Maybe I didn't find it.. I do wish object and location detection was a bit better in this game. But I'm sowly making progress...

2018-04-22 00:16:07

Hmm. Am at the forest segment now, and have two questions. 1. How do I proceed in this area once I have the chain to climb the tree with? Is that the right path? Seems like no mater what I do, I can either only climb back down, or die if I move anywhere. 2. What's the password for the safe in the room?Found the area in the forest

2018-04-28 13:32:53

hi
when I try run this game I have message
[Window Title]
C:\Users\svaju\Downloads\TMChapter1\古墓疑云之末日之战\运行.exe

[Content]
C:\Users\svaju\Downloads\TMChapter1\古墓疑云之末日之战\运行.exe

The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail.

[OK]

2018-05-04 09:32:04

Anyone else still playing their way through this? As frustrating as this game is, I do like the way it's done... this is very much the new standard for survival horror, imo. I'm at the puzzle with 8 magical symbols and can't figure out what to do with them. Anyone else figured this out?

2018-05-04 09:53:37

Yes, I did, actually the friend told me as this is the chinese mosaic, but anyway. Press shift enter on these following locations
0, 0
0, 1
0, 2
2, 2
1, 1
0, 0

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-05-04 17:41:35

Tried tthis game but I must say it's just confusing. I realised chinese devs are really terrible when optimising their games. At the beginning the game is freezing after the speech, Got the save file after the tutorial and I triggered something in the garage and the same thing happened and I giving up.
It will be better to see the new release from Galaxy Laboratory, japanese people knows how to make great games in every aspect. smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2018-05-04 18:55:06

Lirin, gotta say that I think you're being a bit harsh here... the balance in this game could be better, but it's by no means as bad as you make it sound... once I got the game orking, it's actually quite a good one. No, it's by no means perfect, and Japanese releases have been better... but I think saying Chinese devs are terible based on this one game is unfair. The two online rpgs I am also playing, the Thre Kingdoms and the more recent mmorpg immortals of lingyun are both quite good, if in need of a litle refinement. I haven't experienced any crashes since getting the game to work, and the only thing that bothers me about this game is the proportional balance between your equipment and the insane damage you take.. reminds me of games from the 80s. I'm not saying this game is perfect in every aspect, but it's by no means as bad as your last post seems to indicate. And Japanese developers aren't game developing Gods, either. lol

2018-06-14 01:00:16

Reviving this, I'm stuck at the forest where no matter what I do, I can only climb the tree back down or die.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2018-08-04 05:32:17

hi all, I've downloaded the game yesterday, and now I am at chapter 2.
however, I'm totally stuck in this part. after I climb up the tree in to the woods, I go to the village to buy some wine and get the dagger from the old man. then I go east, hunt some wolf and a leopard, and then I destroy the ice in the northeastern corner. however when I walk right, the ice crumbles and I fall down. what should I do?
I also tried to go back to the place where the chapter starts, press the lever in the utility room, and then go to the gate, however I get shot down by someone else.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!