2018-04-01 06:35:29

Hi everyone.
First things first, without the help of seb 2314, this wouldn't have been possible, it took some time but throughout the last week, we came together and he helped me set up and fine tune the game and the settings helping a blind person, and I am seriously thankfull for that because, as a matter of fact, I didn't know that hockey games could be so addicting.
Because of that, I recorded a little demo to show how it works, there is currently no talking, just the audio of the game. If enough people are interested, I can record a demo with me explaining a bit about the game.
Please note though that this isn't just pick up and play, you need to set up the game first, configure the options, learn the sounds, change some values with the registry editor and a bit more. But, if you are a fan of hockey and if you are willing to learn about the game, it's definatelly worth the effort.
Also, if I reach an audiance big enough, I may go there and record or write a guide on how to set all this up, maybe with the help of Seb, have to ask him though if he would be up for it.
But, I think I talked enough. Here is the recording. I played with the stanlay Cup champions, the Pitzbourgh Penguins against the raining DEL champion, the cologne sharks.
Period length is 10 minutes, and i am the home team.
Here is the link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fl02elcu7uoyc … n.mp3?dl=0
Sadly I don't have the box score file anymore so that you could see how the game went in detail.
If you have feedback, just post it here.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-04-18 18:42:55

This sounds cool. How did you get NHL 04? Is it still available for purchase? Will it run on Windows 10?
A guide on how to set this up would be great!