2018-04-18 00:29:09

Hello all,

Thanks to some luck of me following some advice. I am trying Erannorth, which is a super-actively developing game with a ton of customization, though quite a bit of adult content too.

I admit where I am right now in terms of this RPG is I'll be doing a whole lot more question-asking rather than answering for a lot of this if it doesn't die here on the forums. But for those of you who have played, I have a couple questions.

1. I can easily construct my actions queue from the abilities I have. This isn't immediately pressing as all I have is power attack and basic strike right now, but I've played around and right now I need sighted help to get the abilities I put on the Queue removed. If someone knows how to do that, as the sighted person kept bringing up things like "remove" which weren't showing up to my screenreader. I've got people I can depend on if this isn't an answerable question with a solution right now, but I'd simply like to know if anyone does know what to do. Some abilities have really limited applicability, like "off-hand torch" slaughters undead but is useless against fire monsters.
2. I accidentally hid a couple of options from my list of things to do. I want to know how to get them unhidden. Right now because of that I can't use the bedroom in my house, which is pretty annoying.

That's all I really have to ask right now. Feel free to ask if you guys are playing or answer if you can. I've picked up on some stuff so I'll answer if I can too.

2018-04-18 08:28:49

hi
i actually have the same problem regarding the "remove" button. When you are in the actions queue you have buttons for the actions. when you click on a button a dialog box should open and there you have stuff like "move to slot 1,2,3,4,5,6" and "remove" and "clear". "Clear" of course clears the whole action queue.

2018-04-18 09:20:45 (edited by Luel 2018-04-18 11:54:33)

Hello.
I just checked with my character, because the problem seemed odd to me and I had no problems until now.
I am using NVDA and Firefox.
I think some dialogues do not refresh properly, or NVDA does not register the changes on the page.
And it not only applies to actions, I also encountered this after post-battle dialogues.
The only solution working for me is pressing NVDA+F5, and then checking if something new pops up.
Rearranging actions is possible in this way.
Edit regarding actions.
I have no idea what was up with actions, but everything seems to work for me now.
Below I will explain what I did.
After the heading "Actions Queue" press enter on an action.
A dialog describing the action should appear.
Press the button "Set Actions".
The game will open the page with all actions.
On this page, after pressing enter on an action in the Actions Queue buttons for moving the action will appear.
Below I paste them from the page:
[r] Remove[q] Empty
Slot 1Slot 2Slot 3Slot 4Slot 5Slot 6Save Queue
I hope this helps.
As for un-hiding choyces, I am not sure.
Try preferences to see if you can make show them from there.

2018-04-18 14:50:26

thanks,

It's not a pressing need at the moment, as I only have one special ability, but I like to be prepared.. Thanks for the help and I'll see if it works when I get to a moment when I need to use it. I'm actually using JAWS but I'll see what it does.