2017-06-10 22:45:09

I downloaded the newest pack but now I can't access it what's going on I tried going to the change back option and it only shows me the packsI downloaded not the newest one

2017-06-10 23:29:10

You have to buy it from the store option.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2017-06-11 01:14:36

I actually figured it out now. And the levels are awesome. What's your favorite level so far from this game?

2017-06-11 03:17:49

Crazy Factory, mainly for its music but it's generally an awesome level.

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2017-06-13 10:21:49

I have to say I love THE original HELP THE PENGUIN level, the remix version with extra birds in extention 1 is fun but the music in the standard version with all  the odd uses of voice is just so wonderfully insaaaaane!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-04-17 23:14:37

Hi!

I played the Crazy King level and I got a perfect. However, I noticed that the game says something a little bit strange. It says "I can't calculate your result". Is this a bug or not?
Cheers,
André

2018-04-18 05:36:51

hi
rhythm rage will be ported to js to use on windows and mac

on a side note beatstar is coming along great
i made a new downloader for it which can download all the packs that you don't have installed
it's going cool I just need to make a few minigames for it and boom!

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2018-04-18 12:03:03

I'll look forward to the new versions.
Any plans for new stuff in rythm rage for those who already have the windows version?

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)