Thanks, Mike. Sadly it's not all happy news - you can read the announcement here: http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=24521

Thumbs up

Man that's really sad, but I'm sure you being their for them meant allot. I can totally understand how being so involved in the grief of others could put you into a spiral, not to mention your personal connection with the poor guy.
Life is precious and fragile, and every time we're reminded of that, it's an eye opening and often heart breaking experience that takes you right off your feet and breaks you back down to your basic emotions.
I've been through similar bouts of shutting my self off from the world, and every time I thought about talking to people even just to tell them I was okay it felt like a huge weight on my chest, that only got worse as I got closer to doing it, and the ag.net community isn't even family
Takes allot of strength to come back after such a thing, keep going where you left off, and put your personal life in the spotlight  to explain honestly how you felt, after admitting to your self, let alone others that the world went on without you during that period of isolation.
I'm glad you took the time you needed, rather than forcing your self to come back too early, and I harbor no bad feelings at all do to your absents, which should be a given but I know from experience that it helps to hear it anyway.
And I'm pretty sure I'm safe in assuming that goes for everyone else effected by it as well. After all AHC is just a game, while this is real life in all it's stark reality.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
"aaoh, that violence was terrible'!"
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

I'm sorry to hear all these things, Joseph. May the guy who past away rest in peace.

Thumbs up

Are there any easier way to identify which items can be carry forward when starting new game? There are tons of items in the inv and it's quite troublesome to go through testing one by one.

Thumbs up

1,730 (edited by vaibhavbhandari 2018-04-02 12:24:17)

@1,729, Why don't you read their discriptions?

Some day I'll become a game developer! Rofl!

Thumbs up

I don't think there's a list, but it's things that you get from quests, stuff that you've looted from display cases, things that you get from bosses, stuff like that.

Thumbs up

Hi,
I normally try to Play this game without asking for Spoilers, but now i am really stuck.
slight
Spoilers
ahead
Where exactly can i find the key to the adrianus' Mausoleum?
Spoilers
end
Any help would be appreciated!

Happy adventuring!

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you're doing, you will be successful." (Herman Cain, american businessman)

Thumbs up

1,733 (edited by defender 2018-04-07 04:58:58)

I wish the game would just automatically get rid of all of those items for you after a warning.

Response to 1732
First I'll give you a hint just encase you want to figure it out your self.
Slight Spoilers
It's in an offshoot of the mines that can't be accessed when in the mines them selves, so maybe think about another underground area that could connect up with them.
End slight spoilers.
Now the answer.
Start
Spoilers!
Enter the manhole against the outer east wall of the tavern, then head north down the passage, take your first left and their is an entrance into the mines at the end their. follow the turns and you'll end up in the den of the troll mentioned in "The Tale of Titus Adrianus" and the key will be in one of the chests.
Spoilers!
End

This... -- Is CNN'.
Well Ted, it sure looks like there's been uh, quite a bit of violence around here
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

Hi,
@Defender: thanks for the answer!

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you're doing, you will be successful." (Herman Cain, american businessman)

Thumbs up

Hi,
I've managed to finish all quests, except for Laying down the law. I've marked the ambush sites but finding all campsites is being a real pain. The biggest problem is that I never know if a given campsite was already cleared or not, so I really don't know what to do. I believe I cleared four campsites, but now I'm running in circles for hours and this is the last quest before going to the game's finale.
Can anyone give me the directions for those places? I don't like asking for help in RPGs but this has stopped to be fun a couple hours ago.
Thanks a lot.

Thumbs up

Hello,
Suddenly my game is asking me to unlock it. Well, I haven't played in a week or so, but still! It should dnot have said that. I have a level 35 necro and lots of saved stuff. What do I do?
A

Thumbs up

Well, have you tried unlocking it again yet? tongue
It sometimes does that when you go offline and come back online from a different IP I think, annoying but easily fixable so far.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

Yep try unloccking it again I think it will work. I think it does not do anything to your save data.

Some day I'll become a game developer! Rofl!

Thumbs up

So here's a thought and question mix, lol.
Wolf pelts+new game plus is... quite bad. When I carried over, I was already at about level 45, and throughout the course of just getting all the basic stuff started, I've raised myself to level 49 or so.
Dire wolves are horribly rare now in random encounters, and I only managed to get about 12 pelts from the predator prey quest. What doesn't help at all is the fact that drop rates on the pelts seem to be somewhat uncommon, unless that's just my bad luck. On top of the decreasing spawn rate for dire wolves, I'm finding it almost impossible to finish the quest now, unless I want to spend possibly literal hours running through the forest and doing nothing else.
But having said that, does anybody know of a way I could possibly speed this up at all? lol Any feedback at all would be amazing.
Thanks.

"I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."
guards, skyrim

Thumbs up

Same here 1,739. The higher level I get the harder for me to get more Wolf pelts.

Thumbs up

Sorcerers with wolves tend to spawn in the sewers at higher levels.
Also they can spawn in the mines but it's more rare.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

The wolf pelt drop rate is still quite rare such that it requires you to spend a lot of time grinding just for that, which gets really old very fast.

Thumbs up

Yeah agreed, it's a problem.

This... -- Is CNN'.
Yeah it was, pretty bad.

Thumbs up

there are ways around it, still annoying but not as annoying also if you intend on doing the quests why not just walk along the forest road lookign for wolves

Thumbs up

Because as said before, when you are higher level, as in, high enough level to be fighting wyverns and dragons, you don't really see that many wolves in the forest. Rather, you see more in the sewer. So if I'm trying to complete the whole game, I leave that quest for last.

Thumbs up

Hello e veryone,
I have several question about the goblin king quest:
I found the echoing cassm encampment, the sunken pit encampment and one other (can't remember the Name right now) but can't find the two other chieftains.
2. I found one letter which started the house divided quest, the quest log tells me to find more evidence. Can anybody tell me where to find them?
I know asking for Spoilers in This type of game isn't liked by the community and i tried to find the encampments and the letters, but the mine and goblin tunnels are just a nightmare to navigate.
So any help would be appreciated!

Happy adventuring

Julian

Thumbs up