2018-04-15 16:38:50

Probably.

2018-04-15 17:38:43

I listened the potcast last night on Apple Vis. But I have to admit that I'm disepointed a some points.
First, the music and the bacground sounds are mono, yes the footsteps are binoral but because the other voices are mono, I think this creates a seperation for the player. I hope when it released the game will come to us improoved in many ways, but I don't know if I buy it or not...

2018-04-15 17:41:41

Agreed. You might as well call it a blind legend2.0, for all it’s worth.

2018-04-16 13:29:42

It will be very frustrating if music and ambience will appear mono in the full version in the way they appeared in the demo. And I agree, along with deep story, scenes, dialogs and acting, gameplay and combat are also too important. The template that will shape all these is the most important. The deep story alone isn't enough, the style of play and combat alone isn't enough, the quality and awesomeness of sounds and music alone are also not enough. If the previous factors (as well as several factors that I didn't mention) are placed in a distinct form and formed in the form required to produce the best possible quality, this will definitely lead the project to excellence.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-04-16 13:59:14

Hi,
I just listened to the Podcast and to me, it doesn't Sound very good.
The combat System is something we already had countless times, the only Thing that Sounds at least kinda interesting is the Story, so i probabbly won't go for this title once it Comes out.

Greetings and happy gaming, Julian

If you say you never lie, you're a liar.
Oh, and #freeGCW

2018-04-16 14:34:36

Also, may I just point out that the dev said it would be out by early 2018. It’s April already, so this probably counts as mid 2018 by now.

2018-04-16 15:11:28

the audio does not matter to me at all, it could be mono, it is reely not that bad at all!
i would grab the game as soon as it is out and i have my finance ready.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-04-16 16:03:26

I will not buy the game if all of the sounds are in mono.
mono is way too confusing and it's hard to tell what direction the sounds are coming from.
as for the Combat system I shouldn't have any problems blocking attacks.

2018-04-16 16:27:57

If it’s all mono, you won’t stand a chance blocking shit.

2018-04-16 17:22:15

I disagree, as someone who blocks attacks in mainstream action games that are much more fast paced and much of the time used to be in mono, especially in the early 2000s and late 90s.

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-04-16 18:13:00

Well I think that the audio would not be after the release but let's wait for the final release and see what changes. According to me the combat system should change if possible.

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2018-04-16 19:15:32

At least there's should be combos. If the battle's style is only hear and react with no tactics, providing combos or different moves or skills would give combat more magnificence.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2018-04-16 19:20:58

It's interesting how many people who already say they won't get the game for a lot of reasons. You don't know how many things will change in the official release. You don't know how early in the development this demo has been made. Personally I would wait to see what the official release is like before deciding not to get it.
I'm one of those who will get the game no matter what difference there is between what has been demonstrated in the demo and the official release.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-04-16 22:25:05

on second thought, I will buy the game.

2018-04-16 22:38:23

I can't see much changing tbh, perhaps the cutscenes will make it back to the way they sounded in the pre rendered audio of the trailer, but this is still going to be a walking simulator with lackluster combat.

Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.

2018-04-17 00:06:41

Hey, on the bright side, this is making me want to play shadow rine again, which is always a good thing. That game is spectacular. action combat done right, something no western dev has done to date.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2018-04-17 01:28:30

yeah, I'm with SLJ here.
The dev did mention that they were working on the sounds. I don't think, the product will be the way the demo is currently.
For heaven's sake, remember AHC? And their demo? The actual game product sounds so much different compared to the demos they put up. so yeah, who knows what the actual product could sound like.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2018-04-17 01:37:51

plus the entity that's helping you sounds kind of hot.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2018-04-17 08:18:52

has anyone recorded combat in shadow line so i can hear how it's done right? Will

2018-04-17 08:39:47

I am pretty sure there are recordings of it floating somewhere around.
While the combat isn't really deep it's well done and fantastically executed making this game one of the best (if not the only one) with this kind of real-time combat which builds the great atmosphere. If noone will make something even close to it it will be hard to play something that unique in terms of gameplay mechanics. As much as I know from the teaser of GL's upcoming game the combat will be much faster with possibilities of combos (probably) and this is something I am waiting for!

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2018-04-17 10:44:17

I agree with whoever said the fps’s and the BK games really have it best when it comes to combat.

2018-04-17 11:39:46

Yeah will have to wait and see I guess, might wait until Liam or someones done a little bit of gameplay beyond that point. Combat personally didn't do it for me and sounds like it was taken straight from a blind legend. I'm with Stirlock in saying SR probably has the best combat in an audio game really, and even then that's not much but the game is still probably one of the top tear games of which there are sadly very few.

2018-04-19 05:24:42

I wonder if the game will come out by the projected date.
I was told, on the demo, that it should be coming out towards the end of April.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2018-04-19 06:39:15

I wonder if it will come out, full stop.

2018-04-19 09:14:29

149 lol it surely will do. Just we'll have to wait for a bit, as people have said before it will probably differ somewhat from it in the demo, or you might see a big different and improvements too who knows?

Kind regards!