2018-04-15 05:15:39

assault_freak wrote:

Ok. Because I don't want to entirely give up on this game yet, what do people do with combat in this game? I can't track or lock on to enemies, and the only way is to mash space and hope I hit something, which is made more annoying by the fact that there is horrible lag when I do press it before the attack actually comes out. By far the most frustrating thing in this game right now, imo.

how many your ping?

2018-04-15 05:57:47

can someone give some advice on the different classes from a personal point of view.

2018-04-15 05:59:57

assault_freak wrote:

Ok. Because I don't want to entirely give up on this game yet, what do people do with combat in this game? I can't track or lock on to enemies, and the only way is to mash space and hope I hit something, which is made more annoying by the fact that there is horrible lag when I do press it before the attack actually comes out. By far the most frustrating thing in this game right now, imo.

The attack speed of each skill is different

In other words, each skill has a different cooling time.
Some skills need to wait for 30 seconds before they can be used again.
The longest one will wait for an hour before it can be used again.
And of course, there's a short cooling time skill
0.5 seconds
Do you understand?

2018-04-15 06:43:30

Yes, I understand, but I'm not talking about skills. Unless using your weapon counts as a skil? MY ping on the last test was around 570 ms. Is that because of my wifi? When I say combat is slow, I mean just swinging my weapon is slow.

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-04-15 07:09:16 (edited by Tuohai 2018-04-15 07:13:56)

assault_freak wrote:

Yes, I understand, but I'm not talking about skills. Unless using your weapon counts as a skil? MY ping on the last test was around 570 ms. Is that because of my wifi? When I say combat is slow, I mean just swinging my weapon is slow.

yes, Waving weapons is also a skill
is Basic skills
all Weapons are served for skills
If there is no skill, the weapon will not be used

2018-04-15 07:30:10

Ok, then maybe it's designed to be slow when swinging weapons? I don't know, it just doesn't feel smooth to me... but maybe I just need to get better at it. But my question is... is there a way to play this game in Chinese only using the version that comes with English translation? I speak Mandarin and the translation is actually so messy it's confusing me more. hahaha. But every time I delete the translation file, it just recreates it. I'd like a way to switch between both languages. I also find it really hard to hit enemies accurately, even with the skill from warrior level 7.

2018-04-15 07:46:59

I may also just have to get used to the fact that combat in this game is not necessarily meant to be fast... as much as I like it that way.

2018-04-15 09:04:12

assault_freak wrote:

Ok, then maybe it's designed to be slow when swinging weapons? I don't know, it just doesn't feel smooth to me... but maybe I just need to get better at it. But my question is... is there a way to play this game in Chinese only using the version that comes with English translation? I speak Mandarin and the translation is actually so messy it's confusing me more. hahaha. But every time I delete the translation file, it just recreates it. I'd like a way to switch between both languages. I also find it really hard to hit enemies accurately, even with the skill from warrior level 7.

Unless you switch the system language into a Chinese environment

2018-04-15 12:36:54

I have noticed that the sounds when tracking enemies isn't accurate, they always sound slightly off to one side no matter what way I'm facing.

2018-04-15 12:43:25

how do the wate system on your char wurk

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future

2018-04-15 16:13:59

Darn it... that's too bad. I wish language switching was an option... because that would make it so much easier for me to understand, and I could also possibly help with translation.

2018-04-15 17:41:56

Is it just me? I'm curious to know what other people's test results are... my ping is from anywhere from 470 ms to 1625 ms! This explains why the combat is so slow...

2018-04-15 23:35:33

On a good day I get around 400 to 700, but I'm pretty sure if goes any higher then that I start to lag out and the game crashes

2018-04-16 06:55:21

My game works, and for some reason the only thing that lags is combat, but as I said above, maybe the game is designed for slower combat.

2018-04-16 07:41:12 (edited by Tuohai 2018-04-16 07:43:01)

assault_freak wrote:

My game works, and for some reason the only thing that lags is combat, but as I said above, maybe the game is designed for slower combat.

It may also be a network lag, above 1000ms It's very abnormal
The battle is not slow.
It depends on the skills

2018-04-16 11:38:37

hi,
from where can I get this game? the link in the first post is broken.
kind regards,

kind regards and have a nice day,
marro

2018-04-16 13:46:52

marro wrote:

hi,
from where can I get this game? the link in the first post is broken.
kind regards,

http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=ge … 76d21e60b5

2018-04-16 15:16:38

I will try it on different wifi networks to see what happens... is it possible that it's because the server is in China? And now I know it depends on the skill... but I haven't found any mention of skills that will speed up my character's combat speed with a sword. Then again, I'm only at level 11... and leveling up is taking a very long time. I stil wish I could play this game in Chinese without changing the system UI language. Unfortunately, Locale Emulator isn't able to trick the game.

2018-04-16 17:23:51

Hi,
what is the difference between the Gold membership to regular Membership?
thanks for help!

2018-04-16 17:49:22

Gold membership you get the benefits of normal membership plus extra silver exp card, 5,000 gold and a scarlet plains scroll every day as well, plus get access to the gold member training room, where the monsters can't hurt you and you get a bodyguard to help you kill the monsters in there as well, so if you want to you can just sit there and let the bodyguard do all the killing for you.

So in the bloody plains what are the actual odds of catching a mount? I've spent so much time in there and have killed 100's of animals in there and have never caught a mount.

2018-04-16 18:11:51

IS the gold membership attainable with a regular credit card? Just curious to know how international players can ay for it since I know China is very tight with transactions in and out of the country.

2018-04-16 23:17:16

you can donate using the following paypal.me link:
paypal.me/l763655211
and in the message section put you game ID so they know where to send the ingots.

2018-04-19 11:52:20

Hey again guys!
I'm so glad that topic still bring back again.
By the way regarding of some friend have some problem to fight the animies in the first stage.
I think maybe You not a higher level yet.
For example worior.
But when your level it was high enough of course new skill that you learn will give you a better fighting for sure.
For the ping I also getting lag as well at my side here.
Mostly I could get like 300 400 ms
But still can be survive though.
Anyway I think this game still need more translate.
Especially in the new world area.
So many thing still did not well translate it like the old world thing.
Best!
Bee!

No! Please don't get me wrong!
The wrong could be right! The right could be wrong.

2018-04-19 17:12:28

Well made it to the new world, and so far I must say I like it. But agree the translation for both worlds still needs work, especially the setting attribute points in the new world as it's not translated at all.

But I do like the quests more in the new world as they have more to do in them then the old world quests of just doing one thing.

2018-04-20 09:32:39

i guys, how to get the skill card for petts, where can i get it with out getting it in the stupid market thing or from the system mall selling items

Suffering's what keeps me alive.
If one never suffers, one doesn't live propperly.
So embrace the pain, the suffering life has brought you and will bring you in the future