2018-03-21 01:53:31

Completely Automated Public Turing Test To Tell Computers and Humans Apart)

2018-03-21 02:21:43

This is to a large extent my feeling as well; make a mountain out of a molehill, attack the molehill, get a tattoo on your shoulder that says "This machine kills mountains", and so on.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-03-21 02:37:59

wahwah

2018-03-21 08:57:12

My clip board
https://pjmedia.com/parenting/real-reas … irthrates/

Bitcoin Address:
1MeNca7h6m8du4TV3psN4m4X666p6Y36u5m

2018-03-21 09:25:05

https://youtu.be/ZqSo3V6q3mA
Lfc4life

2018-03-21 12:10:27

どこかから、何かが動く重厚な音が響いた………

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2018-03-21 15:26:25 (edited by defender 2018-03-21 15:38:46)

If your stupid enough to paste your password than you deserve what happens, that's what limited liability is for and every forum I've seen has an entire section about it in the terms of service.
I could see it getting overwhelming on a large, public forum, but just a kind warning stickyed to the top post should go a long way in avoiding anyone leaping before looking.
Any forum that would have such a strong reaction to this kind of thing is a forum not worth making an account on, at least to me... Good as a warning alarm to avoid bitchy, power hungry moderators though, so that's nice.

Here's my clipboard, because I like to live on the edge!

Send flat earthers to space. Tell them that they can only return if they tell you the correct shape of the earth(which they can see through the window). It doesn’t matter what their answer is. It was always a one way trip to space. (

2018-03-21 22:20:02

Lu Yi makes rhythm and heaven communication. He is very rhythmic. W: [voice message] zaznaczony

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2018-03-21 22:51:06

https://youtu.be/1j-76eLz1hc

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-21 22:55:15

@107 if you just paste and hit submit without looking, or use some clipboard viewer ahead of time, like NVDA can read the clipboard natively, then you deserve what you get if you paste a password. Clearly, Natural Selection doesn't work in some cases. No need to ruin an innocent little thing.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-03-22 07:28:52

My life revolves around game music so I'm like 95 percent sure this is a Chrono Trigger track haha. Want to cover it with lyrics so was listening to it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLDBnhQ8pFw

2018-03-22 22:18:11

Clipboard: Sherrilyn Kenyon - The League 01 Born of Night

Ask, and you will receive.
Seek, and you will find.
Knock, And the door will be opened for you
Mat. 7:7

2018-03-22 22:31:23

Police Release Video of Uber Self-Driving Car Crash

From the video, it does appear that it would have been extremely unlikely, if not physically impossible, for a human-driven car to have avoided the collision. Walking a bike. In the dark. Not in a crosswalk. Yea, it does seem to be very squarely the pedestrian who is at fault here.

That being said, from other reports apparently the car did not even attempt to slow down. How did the near field radar sensors not detect it? Isn't this specifically what things like LIDAR are literally there for. I am not saying the accident is Uber's fault, but this seems like precisely the sort of situation LIDAR is designed for. The pedestrian did something that would get him killed if any normal car came around, but the car was a car that, by design, should have the technology that is capable of at least registering a pedestrian at least enough to attempt to slow down. The LIDAR seems to have failed to work properly, and that seems to indicate this car was not ready to be driven at night.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2018-04-14 13:33:31

Kelly is level 54. Kelly needs 8200 experience points to reach level 55.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470

2018-04-14 14:32:37

AllRightsReserved’s M24 sniper rifle is stepping on peace’s of HillaryClinton after that brutal kill on the foristy area of the killingground..

2018-04-14 15:44:44

(As a child, I was very fond of spiders, and I am still quite fascinated with them. However, when I was about four, one spider was annoyed by me and bit me hard enough to make me bleed, so I am still VERY afraid of spiders of that kind. Unfortunately, those are the most common spiders where I live. Even more unfortunate is the fact that I was watching Netflix and minding my own business when one of these spiders, a huge one at that, decides to run on to my bed and head straight for my head.)
Me: *bloodcurdling scream that lasts for well over a minute while I scramble out of bed, try to get my laptop to safety and my blanket down, because the spider is actually FOLLOWING ME* “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! SPIDEEEEEEEEEEER! DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIEEEEEEE!”
(After managing to kill it, I walk down the stairs, followed by my dog, still quite pale and traumatized. My parents are sitting on the couch and staring at me.)
Mum: “If you tell me to go into your room to kill a spider, I hereby remind you that I will never do that.”
Me: “Nah… it’s okay… I got it… I just need some time to calm down…”
(I sit down with them, while my dog, who followed me downstairs and was quite scared by my scream, just looks at me as if she’s worried I’m losing my mind. After calming down for a while, I get myself a new water bottle before heading upstairs, but make a stop to collect my dog from the couch.)
Me: “On a scale of one to ten, though, how was my scream?”
Mum: “Fifteen. Never do that again.”
Me: “I’m not planning on it. I’m going to go to sleep, so goooood niiiiiiiiight,  SPIDEEEEEEEER!”
(Lo and behold, on the floor right in front of me was another spider of the same kind and even bigger than my recently murdered roommate. Although I managed to kill that one too, I was far too freaked out to do anything that involved closing my eyes. My dog seems to hold a grudge against me because I scared her, and I am currently sitting here at 2:07 am and writing this, with all the lights in my room on. So far, no new spiders — but I’ll be watching.)

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2018-04-14 15:48:57

Roflflflflflflflflflflfl.

2018-04-14 17:51:11

clipboard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5fnEDBm328

Greetings.
My twitter

2018-04-14 18:02:10

@119 wow. That was awesome, clever, and definitely scary. Any idea how many actors that involved? Because if it was just the one, then my gosh that person has some talent right there. If it's two, then they are palying off of each other quite well and at the end, the person who had to pretend he was in pain, wow. I think those sorts of scenes are one of the hardest to voice act, I don't think I would be able to do something like that.

2018-04-14 20:19:06

Warmblood Fragile Foal Syndrome WFFS is an inherited autosomal disorder caused by a single mutation in lysyl hydroxylase (LHl) gene. Mutations in LHl are known to cause a similar disorder in humans known as Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome VI (EDSVI):

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2018-04-14 21:45:42

C:/users/charlie/projects/test/bgt.

2018-04-14 22:05:13

1, -279
coordinates for a game, as you can see, i was under the ground. hahaha

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-04-14 22:05:19

I work at a fairly small company and our office is divided into separate smaller spaces for each department. Because of my role I sit on my own, but I don’t mind, and it usually doesn’t bother me.
Today a whole team from one office walked by my desk, now this team falls into my department so I like to think we’re friendly to each other and we work closely together. I wave them off and carry on working.
They come back after what now turns out to be having a team lunch, something they’ve done repeatedly, a few people say “Oh, did no one invite you?” and another responds “We didn’t think you’d want to come along, you usually never do” point being that they never bother to ask me and want to make themselves feel better.
This isn’t the first time they’ve “forgotten” to invite me, they have their clique and that’s their decision not to include me, my hobbies are fairly different and I don’t like drinking at lunch time.
I grit my teeth, order food in and carry on with my work. I was pissed off but nothing that a burrito bowl can’t fix.
Que an hour later, I get a message on Instagram. I won a competition! A huge bottle of Gin & 8 bottles of excellent tonic is about to be delivered to my office! I’m thrilled, my favourite drink and after a long week very well earned.
So my prize arrives, I thank them profusely and consider for a moment, ‘I could share this with the office, we’re small and this bottle of gin could go around to give everyone a drink on a Friday’
Instead, I remember the colleagues that left me behind yet again and decide I’m taking it home and plan to make it last as long as possible.
Happy Friday

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2018-04-14 23:39:50

ua_stranger

Kind regards!

2018-04-15 05:40:35

spool.play_stationary(wrap_sound, false);

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com