2017-11-27 23:29:49

Redeemed my code, but the game doesn't show up in my download list... I might be drawing a blank, but once I redeem the code and click done, where do I find the game? This should not be something I'm strugling with... lol.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-11-27 23:54:57

@assault_freak - which console are you using?

2017-11-28 00:36:54

I'm using the ps4. And I feel like a dork for asking this.. because I've been doing this for years. Just haven't redeemed a game code in a while... but I thought it would show up in my download list. haha.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-11-28 01:01:29

I don't currently have access to a retail ps4, so I'm not sure how to help. I'll ask around.

2017-11-28 10:27:28

I got my game code and the ones for friends, I redeemed it but haven't yet checked if it's downloaded successfully.  I'll have a look through this thread and report back if anything interesting happens.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2017-11-28 13:28:42

The instructions to enable accessibility don't work. I can't seem to find career to create my fighter. All I have is quick fight, ultimate team and stuff to preorder the game and the online stuff.
Also, in quick fight, how do I change the weight class? like, it starts on lightweight, how would I go to heavyweight?

:D happy to help out with games and the like... maybe :D

2017-11-30 00:41:30 (edited by ea_accessible 2017-11-30 00:58:42)

The UFC team pow-wowed and realized they were missing steps, and the instructions were for the full game, not the demo - oops! Here are the updated instructions from the team.

From Main Menu:
•    Press Right once and A/X to enter Ultimate Team
•    Press A/X to skip the intro video
•    The Ultimate Team tutorial will now start. Press A/X twice to open the starter pack
•    Wait for the pack opening animation to end (a few seconds) and press B/Circle to send all the items to your collection
•    Press A/X nine times to go through the next few steps in the tutorial. These steps will take you into Single Player Championship and open a screen to apply a fighter item
•    Press A/X to apply the first (and only) fighter item
•    Press A/X twice more for the next couple of steps in the tutorial
•    Press X/Square to open the customization menu
•    Press A/X to select the first option and go into fighter customization
•    Press A/X four times for the next few tutorial steps. These steps will have you apply a move item
•    Press A/X for the final tutorial step on this screen and then B/Circle to back out
•    Press A/X for another tutorial pop-up and then Menu/Option to search for a fight
•    This fight will be against an AI opponent and is pretty easy. Mash A/X to skip the walkout and introduction cut scenes and continue mashing A/X to perform leg kicks. You should be able to win just by moving to the right and performing leg kicks. Note that winning is not necessary to get through the tutorial.
•    Once the fight is over, wait for the post-fight cut scenes to pass and then wait for all the rewards to finish tallying on the screen.
•    Once the sound of numbers tallying has stopped, press Up once and then A/X to exit the fight
•    Press A/X one more time and you’re done with the tutorial!
•    You will be automatically taken back to the main Ultimate Team menu hub. Press Right five times and then A/X to go into your inbox
•    Press A/X to open the first (and only) reward pack
•    Wait for the pack opening animation to end (a few seconds) and press B/Circle to send all the items to your collection
•    Press B/Circle once more to go back to the Ultimate Team menu hub
•    Press Left three times and then A/X to go into My Team
•    Press X/Square to open the customization menu
•    Press Down twice and then A/X to change your fighter item
•    Press A/X to apply the first (and only) fighter item in your collection. This should be a Created Fighter item
•    The Created Fighter flow will begin automatically. Press Down twice and then A/X to create your own fighter
•    Press Left once and then A/X to create a new fighter
•    Press A/X twice and then edit your first name, which should be “aiiy”. Press Menu/R2 to confirm your name
•    Press B/Circle twice and then A/X to exit and save your Created Fighter

2017-11-30 08:48:22

Holy shit. A lot of steps to go through. Thanks for all those instructions.
Is there any news regarding if Narrator on the XBox will read out the menus in the games in the future? Having Narrator to read out the menus on the XBox would be a great start. I know it only will work for us who are using the XBox, but it's beter than nothing...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-12-01 13:06:12

@57 I think since those instructions were written extra steps were added to the tutorial.  But I think I've managed to get it working.  How can I double check that eveyrthing is working as it should?

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***

2017-12-01 22:41:14

This is a copy and paste from the developer who made it:

If you're opponent throws a high attack, it rumbles with one motor.
If they throw a low attack, it rumbles with the other.
This is meant to give them a cue in order to high/low block successfully.

I'd like feedback on the effectiveness of this, and any other things they might want cues on in a similar manner if they find this useful.

if they feel the high block rumble (which I can't remember off the top of my head what it feels like) they press R2.
If they feel the low one, they should press R2+L2 to block low.
this kind of helps them with entry level defense.
Also, the intensity of the rumble fades off the further away from your opponent you are.
So the rumble should give you a hi/low cue and a sense of how far away your opponent is.

2017-12-02 03:20:53

Wow. I am finally finally finally getting around to trying out this beta, after downloading it earlier in the week. smile I'm glad Karen and the UFC team posted the instructions for creating a fighter in the beta. I attempted to do this by myself using OCR on the Xbox, and failed terribly! smile But, I will try again after reading the thread. I got half-way through the ultimate team tutorial. Will write back more when I get it working. smile

Jeremy

2017-12-02 05:06:26

I did manage to create my fighter and actually start an ultimate team fight under solo championships with my newly created aiiy fighter.

A couple of initial thoughts, keep in mind I have only played one fight that went into the second round. First off, I lost! Grin I did notice the rumbles before strikes. That's super cool! What I find confusing still is which motor is rumbling for which strike. For me, it feels like both strikes have the same motor vibrating. Also, I notice that the rumble for a take down feels the same as a strike rumble?

My last thought for now. I noticed that Mike Goldberg is out of the game, since he is out of UFC. A rather disappointing thing though is that his replacement does not seem to announce names of fighters when they are on the attack. In the past, Goldberg would announce stuff like "another right by Adams" if a fighter was last named Adams and he threw a right hand. Now, this wasn't all the time, but it was enough to get a pretty good idea when you were in control of a fight. I did not hear the play-by-play commentator announce a fighter's name or nickname once during a fight! This will make things waaaaay harder than in UFC 2. Also, I have noticed that the ground game vibrations have changed somewhat? Need to spend some more time trying to figure that out.

I'll have more to say later, after messing about with this beta a bit more.

Jeremy

2017-12-03 23:15:39

Ok, here are some more thoughts after playing around with the beta a little more. First, I had success! I managed to win my second fight! I am still trying to get the timing right with blocking. I still get tagged even if I react just as the rumble starts.

I think the faster rumble is for high shots, and a slower rumble is for body. That being said, I still can't dodge to save my life. smile Of course, it is important to dodge as well as block, because when you block, you take some limb damage. But, no matter what I do I still can't dodge using the left stick. It may be a timing thing (probably is a timing thing). I'll of course have more later. I am going to try and play a game of "don't get hit" without hitting my opponent, just to practice timing.

Jeremy

2018-04-13 22:29:57

Sorry for bringing this back after a few months, but has anyone had luck with this? I can't seem to tell the difference between motors, and so I get knocked out in a matter of seconds. Also how do you know when to hit without spamming buttons?

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2018-04-14 03:05:50

the biggest problem with the ufc games for me is the ground game. getting out of submissions, or trying to get back up on your feet was very difficult, because there is a meter that pops on the screen, which shows you which direction to push the analog sticks. is there anything the  dvs can do about this? maybe sound cues, rumbles, anything

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos