2018-04-12 00:56:31

hello, i am korean user.
bi am a student and i really want to play a hero's call.
but i don't have enough money and i don't have a PAYPAL account.
also i can't create PAYPAL account because i am not 18 years old.
so, i really hesitated to ask, but i will ask this.
can someone buy this game for me?
you guys will think i am crazy.
and also, you guys really want to say, buy this yourself.
but, i have to many problem purchasing a hero's call.
so, can you do me a favor?
please.

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2018-04-12 19:25:03

Hello
Before you can play, you need to have a blindgamers account

If you for whatever reason wish to contact me, the best way to do so is through Discord (Minionslayer#2980). You'll get the quickest response times, and by extension, a higher priority. I also sometimes post my thoughts (for the better or worse) over on Twitter at @Minionslayer2.

2018-04-13 00:00:28

what do you mean?
can you where can i create that account?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2018-04-13 00:17:10

That account is created for you when you buy the game. A link to set the account up with a password is sent to you in the vary same email that gives you a link to get the game itself. HTH.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2018-04-13 01:03:46

sadly, i am a student and i don't have paypal account and i don't have a creditcard and i am korean user.
i really wanted to play this game.
so said.

2018-04-13 13:56:33

Whoever buys this game for you can supply your email address instead of theirs. Basically, one of the questions during the buying process is the email address of the person that the game is being bought for. This can be different then the email address that PayPal uses. So, you do not really need anything more than an internet connection and an email address if someone else buys it for you. Hope this helps.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
DropBox Referral

2018-04-13 16:53:54

just to clarify, you only need internet connection when you want to unlock the game.
That is entering your email and password in the game it self, but the game doesn't need an internet connection other than when entering your email and password like I said.

2018-04-14 05:21:52

et means i only need to send email address to person that bought the game for me, right?

2018-04-14 10:59:18

That is correct. That is the only bit of info they need to buy the game for you. When the game is bought, you will receive the email with all of the info you will need to download and run the game.

DropBox Referral

2018-04-15 01:29:08

can  someone buy the game for me?
i will send a email address to the person who bought the game for me.
please, i really want to play.