2017-03-09 00:00:49

Is it possible to get the crazy party music in MP3 format?

2017-03-09 01:53:33

Some of the music in Crazy Party is from Mario Party DS, so if you have a YouTube downloader that downloads MP3s and you search up Mario Party DS music on YouTube, you could find some of them.

2017-03-09 02:39:00 (edited by musicalman 2017-03-09 02:47:43)

Hi,
I don't want to spread unwanted information, but I do know the sounds and music in Crazy Party is not encrypted, at least as of beta 39 which is the last version I tested extraction with. Using BGT you can extract the sounds and music from the dat file. This is not a sneaky hacky thing, as the manual has working examples of extracting files from a dat container, and clearly states that the dat container does not provide security. They may be encrypted now, I haven't checked. I'm not really good enough at BGT to make a script that extracts all the content from a dat file in one go. So if that is something you are wanting to do, it is a separate topic concerning BGT usage and should not be discussed here. Once again I stress that this is not some illegal hacking in play. This is not reverse engineering or anything like that, it's just using simple BGT functions discussed at considerable length along with working examples in the documentation. Whether it's morally right or wrong is really on you to decide, I'm just trying to give honest information.  If the developer chooses to or has already chosen to encrypt his sounds then more work is needed to extract content, and such discussions are of course not allowed on these forums.

Make more of less, that way you won't make less of more!
If you like what you're reading, please give a thumbs-up.

2017-03-09 08:46:08

Hello.

No probleme, Crazy Party is not a commercial game, the sounds and musics come from other games, generally from the big franchises. You can download them here: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/bq1wxc7vr12kl6 … 6.zip?dl=0

2017-03-14 03:43:13

Hey so I know this isn't the questions thread, but as it is discussing crazy party, I thought I'd ask for tips and suggestions.
I'm on the forest adventure, and I can do the shake the plumb tree just fine.
But I'm still stuck on getting passed the hedgehogs I think? That second challenge. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches with in the soul, that sings the tune without the words and never stops at all."
Emily Dickenson

2017-03-15 00:49:31

Wo, I noticed this says beta 46, not 42, so is this... a sort of sneak peak at what's to come?

2017-03-15 01:00:52

the last bublic beta is 46 not 42. xd

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2017-03-15 14:50:38

Oh my yes, haha I forgot I also updated the game to 46, it's been there for a while.

2017-05-10 23:07:15

Hi all,
now I read that it is possible to extract the sounds and Musics from the dat file.
Although we already got them, is it possible that someone discribes how to extract it with bgt? I tried it myself but don't know what to do.

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-05-11 20:21:54

Don't you have the pack extracter tool?

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-05-11 21:40:53

I only have the BGT itself I think. Because I never worked with this program I really can't tell you what I have or not.
Where could I get this tool?

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2017-11-02 19:52:18

any way to get the beta 51 music? or, sinze the sounds are not encrypted and pragma himself said that we can have the music, is there a bgt code to directly extract the sounds for this particular game?

bokura no daibouken 2 by yukionozawa. installer:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/897 … _setup.exe
bokura no daiboukenn 3 by yukionozawa. download page:
http://www.nyanchangames.com/softs/nn3.html

2017-11-03 12:57:41

hmm, what is pack extractor and how can i get that?

hi. i am a dark matter miner. yeah, i am setting mines that when something steps on it, it will explode and release huge amount of dark matters. oh sorry... i am a slave miner, i am mining dark matters...

2018-04-07 16:00:26

hi, wher  is pack extractor?

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-04-07 18:23:18

Pragma's DropBox link doesn't work anymore sad

2018-04-07 19:40:12

Yo. Just decided I'd drop in and give pack extracter.
Here's what you do if you don't know. You take the file, place it in a folder that has the file such as sounds.dat. Then, you run it, and enter the info. You can leave the key blank for cp.
With that out of the way, here you guys go.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=942 … 1187419752
Enjoy sound extracting!

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2018-04-10 18:38:23

Does anyone know that which file do we have to extract to get the crazy party music and where to find it?

I am not someone who is ashamed of my past. I'm actually really proud. I know I made a lot of mistakes, but they, in turn, were my life lessons. Drew Barrymore
Follow me on Twitter, Discord and Instagram

2018-04-10 18:54:52

If you extract the file data.dat, you'll get two folders, Musique and Son. Musique contains most music. Son contains game sounds, including music cues for some games. Most if not all filenames are in French.

2018-04-12 10:52:56

If anyone wouldn't mind, could you guys re-uploading the music that original author posted?

2018-04-12 12:12:10

I'd love to see someone put together a full soundtrack listing for crazy party with titles related to their minigames etc so that we could listen to it as a game soundtrack.

I know most of the music, if not all of it is from classic games (I recognize quite a bit), but it'd be nice to have all the same and to know what goes where.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-04-12 12:30:14

If I had a Windows machines that can extract all these, I would gladly upload it here. But I don't. I specially love the 8-bit musics.